Some model's for beta 1.3...

Best answers
Hey, I'd want Tien, and Chaotzu as ESF characters, and I guess many others. Im also thinking about ESF 1.2, does it come sometime in may? Cuz' the manual is ready, and all the buggs seems to be fixed.

Best answers
what a wird topic this is :S hmm... how can u say u WANT those characters??? i dont think its up for u to deside :) and we haven't got any release date on 1.2... every topic that asked for a release date got closed right away... so dont expect any answer from the team :)

Best answers
beside chatzo is the weakes character in the whole of the dragon ball universe.

Best answers
So basically what you're saying is that you want these characters in the next ESF... You should make an official request to the team, that way they can at least know that you want something.

Best answers
It wouldnt be bad for them to be in it .. but is this mod based on the dragon ball "z" series? or gt aswell?

Best answers
awwwwww...... what about the movies that are based when z was happening ?
eg brolly

Best answers
They said NO movie or GT chars.
So brolly wil never be in! :)

Best answers
awwww.........i wanted them in lol... because brolly is like one of the madest chars (to me) and janemba :D ..... but this mod still pwnes >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as for now, movie characters wont be in, the forms wich are reached by the saiyans in GT wont make it either.
but i did hear Harsens say that 1.3 might have different modes then there are right now.
there isnt info given on what kind of modes. so i guess you just have to wait and see

Best answers
if he wants a tien model he should check out esf world .. i saw that they have one by nutzy i think ..

Best answers
tien-maybe. chatzo-what are you taking?!?!?!
chatzo was the most pointless character in the entire show. it didnt had ANY ATTACKS AT ALL!!!!!!!!
goten is an idea.... defenitly not chatzo...

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
if u guys remember in the HL radio interview they said they'll be adding 18, Ginyu and someone else i forgot the last one.

Best answers
assaf said:
tien-maybe. chatzo-what are you taking?!?!?!
chatzo was the most pointless character in the entire show. it didnt had ANY ATTACKS AT ALL!!!!!!!!
goten is an idea.... defenitly not chatzo...
I have to correct you :S . Chao-zu was maybe useless in Dragonball Z but he wasn't useless in Dragonball. He fought against Krillin and nearly defeated him in tenkaishi budokai + he has telekinetik powers :]

Best answers
true... chaotzu was pretty useless in dbz, but in db he was better, and tien was his guard... if my memory doesnt fail me, and yet in dbz he sucked and its based on dbz so if a char at all then tien, but again u dont decide who will be in, the staff decides, so u cant jst say I WANT HIM, if the staff wouldeve made a poll on who would u like to see in esf then there was a place for this kind of a thread.
case closed.

Best answers
I share your opinion that Chao-zu has nothing to do in ESF because hes damn weak after all.

Best answers
lets see some ppl may want them in adds to the game i would play it more if it had more chararters like budikai thats why i like that game it would be good if it had

tien
yamcha
chatzio
captain ginu
recommu
zarbon
doaboria
android 16,17 and 18
goten
little trunks
gotenks as normal charater not fusion
vegetto as normal charater not fusion

And the rest of them i can not remeber there names.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
putting in characters such as the ones you have listed is sort of pointless.. because they are all weak compared to goku and the rest of them. think of it this way. put yamcha against cell, who wins. or even him with frieza.... no matter what happens no one can beat the bad guys. ya see. i mean... no offense to vegeta but hes even worthless, he could never beat one of the evil villians. He helped yeah but never beat one.

anywho my point is the only real people that would be good to put in are the people that are strong. like the androids, goten not little trunks. captain ginu. people like them. if you were going to do yamcha and all them, you would have to balance them out to all the rest of the characters.

Fire Phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom