What is the difference?

Best answers
What is the difference between WON and STEAM?
I know the difference but i cant describe it in words...

TNX PpL!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you ask if you know the difference?

Best answers
I have no idea how to describe it either, but there are enough threads which deal with that I'm sure u should try using the search function...
lama hakol tzarich lihiot kol kach kashe???

Best answers
Oooh alright stop right there.

1). ENGLISH board with ENGLISH language.
2). If you dont know what he wants, dont reply. Its called that fancy word SPAM. And we dont like spam here =)

As for what your asking, Well steam is basicly the tool of the devil refined into something usefull. It has a friends system without a server. And its used too unite all the games played in halflife more. As for WON, thats just the server that you play the games on and get the server list from. I know this aint the best, but i didnt really reply too awnser your question. Just too stop the spam.

Best answers
Steam is what I like to call BLOATware. It's like windows, sure it has a lot of cool features and all, but it just gets in its own way sometimes. Steam is a 3rd-party program, sort-of separate from half-life, and it runs on its own network, separate from WON. WON is simply a network of servers that HL can access, while Steam is an entire gaming operating system, plus the server network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom