Edititng pls

Best answers
is there a way to edit starting powerlevels and all that kind of stuff because i want to make it more realistic to the series so i can have more fun if anyone knows plz tell me

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
already asked 100000 times. NO! we dont want cheating in esf, no matter if online or against bots.

Best answers
is there a way to edit starting powerlevels and all that kind of stuff because i want to make it more realistic to the series so i can have more fun if anyone knows plz tell me
you would be cheating you self and you think by just beefing up you're pl you're going to win.
IT TAKES SKILL TO BEAT AN OPPONENT NOT CHEATS

Best answers
can some mod please close this useless and pointless waste of a thread

Best answers
i think he ment increasing EVERYBODY'S PL, not only hiself. if he did it will change ALOT.
if you dont and i misunderstood you:CHEATER!
GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF AND PLAY RIGHT NO BY CHEATS!!!

Best answers
squeezymilk said:
U can't make it realistic anyway becuzz there is a limit PL to prevent Bugs :smile:

Best answers
well actually i just want to edit the pls to make it as realistic as i can and once i had done that i was going to go krillin all the time cos i like having odds against me and i can only play it offline cos it crashes when i try and play online oh and i never cheat to help me win i cheat to make things tougher for me so i can have more fun its better with a challenge and thanks assaf u were right

Best answers
Dude, how is that cheating? What if I want to boost my Pl and make myself a mega-human vs bots? Whats wrong with that. Besides, hows it different than locking the server and collect dragonballs for 5 hours then unlock and have your pl ridicously high while everybody dies with one ki blast.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been dicussed a million times, the team's not going to make something for this.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom