servers PLEASE!

Uub

Best answers
i need server addresses! some one give me some esf ips! please!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the all seeing eye and you'll find plenty of servers. Otherwise, you could try using the filter when you try to find a game through WON on your halflife game.

Uub

Best answers
omg i NEED IPS BRO COME ON!!!! GET A SERVER PASTE DERE IP HERE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UR ALL SLOW OR WAT?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm whats your problem? With that programme you'll be able to find ips. Now be a nice boy and dont offend me unless you want telling off.

Uub

Best answers
just give me an ip man i wanna test esf so i can plaY! god come on guys be some sort of help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've given you help, and asking like that will get you no ip address any faster. You would find it 80% easier and faster to use The all seeing eye. There is a site with ip addresses on, but i wasn't going to give it to you, thanks to your attitude, but i guess im too nice....
here it is

Best answers
get a grip on yourself will you?
servers end fast so dont ask for their ip, that's useless.
even an idiot can use all seeing eye, and hoping you are not an idiot you can use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your using won, check these filters: running game (esf) and responding

Best answers
and another thing: if you want to TEST esf make a server on yourown on your LAN and test stuff.
and if you want, search the stickies for:bots, all seeing eye, and stuff to help you play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom