Hi, I'm new :p

Best answers
Hi i'm Mr.Crabs :]

I've been following this mod since the alpha's and I must say it has come a long way.

This is surely a very respectable team because you rarely see a team work so well organized like you guys :)
Enough for the kissing up :p

I'll be around now more often, I had an old username but I forgot it and I bet it was very childish :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe welcome back mr.crabs, maybe there is an option to let the board mail youre old nickname and password to you.

Best answers
No I dont want my old username lol. they'd better delete the old one :laff:

*EDIT* BTW. I cant get my avatar to work ;/
When I push "Save changes" It just refreshes the page and nothing changed.

My Avatar:

Best answers
nice avatar, but i think you must have a certain number of posts to get an avatar.
welcome back man!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uploading of new avatar's is temporarily unavailable at the moment, hopefully it's fixed soon.

Welcome to the boards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums Mr. Crab. I'd suggest talking to an admin, so he can merge your accounts. So that in the future if they find an IP used by two accounts you won't get into any trouble later ;).

Retired
Best answers
Mr. Crabs I can see here that you have 3 accounts. I'll let the 'high' guys (admins) know about this matter. and have them delete your 2 others, and keep Mr. Crabs

Best answers
Thanx alot, I got 3 of them ??
I can only think of 2 lol

I was just about to pm somebody to delete my old ones but u beat me to it ;) thanx alot

Retired
Best answers
well I can name them in PM if you want to, maybe you have siblings that use esforum on another account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom