I need help

Best answers
I recently installed ESF. And whenever a i join a game i get the client.dll Error i have the latest HL Patch 1.1.0.0 dont use steam... (coughcdkey) Can anobdy help me resolve this problem ?

Best answers
Put the ESF 1.1 fmod dll (you can download it on esf-world.com) in your half-life folder.

by the way ² Nepthis: Z.O.E. rulz ^-^

Best answers
you also need to remember to get the 1.1.1.0 update not 1.1.0.0 . try it again with the new update and try downloading the game from another mirror.

Best answers
i have the same problem, except i do use steam.....help please

Best answers
vanji said:
Put the ESF 1.1 fmod dll (you can download it on esf-world.com) in your half-life folder.

by the way ² Nepthis: Z.O.E. rulz ^-^
I hope you learned how to read... :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple first you should read the stickys but, go to google search 1.1.1.0 patch. and then dl the patch place it in your half life folder whether its for steam or not. then go to www.esfstuff.com or www.esf-world.com ( i suggest esfstuff.. less bandwidth) and get the fmod.dll. and im not quite sure where to put the fmod.dll so just put it in your esf folder and half life... i think its half life only... but i do both just incase ;)

Fire Phoenix

Best answers
Yeah thanks guys so many replies ... i read the stickys didnt find anything and i ment 1.1.1.0 Just didnt notic how many ones where in it

EDIT it didnt work do i have to change the lib list or ..... sombody help ME !

Best answers
Ive done that man im not stupid it still... gets the client dll error .. that file u gave me is differnt to the one i dled ..... hmmm

EDIT It works now... the one i dled from esf world had i differnt name and it didnt work... thanks for that one

Best answers
Well your problem is that you need half life patch 1.1.1.0 not 1.1.0.0 i think thats your problem. Try downloading 1.1.1.0 and hopefully it will work!

Retired
Best answers
naughtyboii he already explained he had 1.1.1.0

anyway case solved, closed etc, to stop the evil thing called spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom