Words cant even describe....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...how excited I am for 1.2! Finally those arrogant jackasses will shut up. Who am I talking about? Those who have played the game so long they become masters at melee, and when they beat you or if you do something like LSM, they hunt you down and taunt you the whole game, making it very unenjoyable. I don't know if any of you know me, but I play under the Alias Kagato on ESF. I've played for 6 weeks and god the hang of some advanced melee, but there are people out there better than me...but most of them are so arrogant they wont shut up. Thats why I hope this new melee system will shut them up for good because I'm tired of these people ruining these games with their huge ego trips and constant killing sprees by hunting a certain player down. WAY TO GO, GUYS, ON THE NEW MELEE SYSTEM!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 melee was great in its concept, but yet people found ways to turn it into a lame system, i bet that 1.2 also would have it flaws, in every game there are things that are considered lame,
Counterstrike -> awp
Esf 1.1 -> meleeing on the last second,

but what is the defenition of lame? i mean with counterstrike you just have to play smarter, use grenades distract him. and in close combat you will have the upper hand.
with 1.1 melee, if you know someone is only using the last second melee, then DONT face him head on, teleport, find a way to hit him from the side/above.
so in other words, dont call people lame because someone is good in a feature. there are always ways around them, be smarter.
and dont follow the same pattern, be inpredictible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe if you read the whole post you would see my point, but maybe you misunderstood me, doesnt mather, but in my post i´m explaning "considerable" lame things in different gamez

Best answers
he's joking...i think :S

anyway....its the l33t people that make it lamish\irritating coz they dont want to lose face to a n00b so they come up with something like Howing and LPB (low Ping *****) and then the community takes over...its the way of Online Gaming Life (OGL) :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're trying are damnedest to make sure there aren't any spammable attacks. We have already encountered a couple and put limits and such on them. So hopefully when 1.2 comes out, it won't turn into a 1.1.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing wrong with spamming the throw ;P Of course it's only actually useful if you have enough ground near you and doesn't quite have the flare of comboing. But yeah, thing's are shaping up nicely :) Everyone should be happy with this :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope joes changed the throw abit so it cant be spammed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Nothing wrong with spamming the throw ;P Of course it's only actually useful if you have enough ground near you and doesn't quite have the flare of comboing. But yeah, thing's are shaping up nicely :) Everyone should be happy with this :p
I was quite the throw whore myself :p. Lets hope the tweaks will make the throw better :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reptile said:
1.1 melee was great in its concept, but yet people found ways to turn it into a lame system, i bet that 1.2 also would have it flaws, in every game there are things that are considered lame,
Counterstrike -> awp
Esf 1.1 -> meleeing on the last second,

but what is the defenition of lame? i mean with counterstrike you just have to play smarter, use grenades distract him. and in close combat you will have the upper hand.
with 1.1 melee, if you know someone is only using the last second melee, then DONT face him head on, teleport, find a way to hit him from the side/above.
so in other words, dont call people lame because someone is good in a feature. there are always ways around them, be smarter.
and dont follow the same pattern, be inpredictible.
I imagine we're going to see a lot of combos that look like this:

[strongest charge]
><><><><><><

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the throw because it was low FPS friendly and the testers always owned me badly in combos :p They're too good at blocking everything :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys going to stop complaining?

Keep it on topic.

Best answers
That's nice...less spammable "everything"! I "hope" SBC will eventually be made "like it is" in DBZ ("piercing"*not important*, small blast radius,etc.)...or weakend(don't want that..) in a way that would stop my cousin (Wolfy) from "beam spamming"..That'll incourage him to learn the new melee system in 1.2, so he too, can be a "melee wh*re"..That would be ironic (He HATES melee vets)

I'm guessing that means Vegeta's Big Bang has likely been "worked on".

Good news all around I guess

-My sympathy to Logan289 and his own problems with "melee wh*res"
Who isn't excited about 1.2? (honestly)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rock Lee said:
is esf changeing it's name to esf-ddr ?
i could of sworn in ddr u hit the directions a sertain point in time trying to hit them at the exact center of the arrow

the only thing esf has in relation is hitting arrows..

u could wait untill the last possible second and hit all the arrows

dont really see what the 2 have in common

Best answers
oh man why did u guys change the throw who cares every1 could use the throw so it aint spamable, ok hows the next throw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom