about wall jumping and stuff

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok ok i watched the wall jumping so carefully so intimately, every detail caught my eye. down to the last pixel, and do you know what i noticed.... (insert funny joke here so you laugh) jk i noticed that when the character wall jumped no ki was drained from him.... and funny story when i jump in esf a little bit of ki is drained but not when they wall jump????? um.... yeah wanna explain that huh? huh? sucka? wanna mess.... yeah im just excited for 1.2 to come out.

damnit i even have dreams about it and i run to the computer every day hoping its out. this is quite sad...

Fire Phoenix
im a sad sad piece of beef jerky
[EDIT]
Im serious about my question as to ki not being drained when you wall jump and the fact that it drains now when you just plain jump. so if you could fill me in thatd be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the real question is

why does it matter if it does or doesnt... what vitaly important piece of information is "why doesnt wall jumps drain ki"??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because im not one of those people that charge up on ki every 4 seconds i admit even when one jumps not much ki is taken but "a single grain of rice can change ones appitite from being hungry to being full" do you get what im saying. for me every ... oz? of ki i use i usually dont charge until i hit someone.

SOOO my point being if it doesnt drain ki yes thats a good thing. but if wall jumping doesnt... i dont see why regular jumping should either.

Fire Phoenix

Best answers
chris109 said:
damnit i even have dreams about it and i run to the computer every day hoping its out. this is quite sad...

Fire Phoenix
im a sad sad piece of beef jerky
[EDIT]
Im serious about my question as to ki not being drained when you wall jump and the fact that it drains now when you just plain jump. so if you could fill me in thatd be great.
i feel the same like u lets open a therapy group :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom