melee

Best answers
i dont understand the melee in 1.1........when i target another player and go to engage in a melee battle......i just punch them flying accross the screen......how do i do a combo or somthing?

Best answers
ugh...you cant do a combo in 1.1......or at least not any REAL combo's.

we can combo as soon as 1.2 is out, and dont you DARE ask the release date coz there is no release date....its out when its out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can do combos in esf. there is a wide variety, just have an experienced player teach you to do them. the combos consist of 1.1 melee and teleporting....

Fire Phoenix

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on is when he is below you, melee him down, when he is tumbling swoop/teleport at him, kick him up, hold jump, (in flying mode) quickly tab teleport, and kick him down

Best answers
i11hkyplayer said:
i kno i think thats been said like 50000000 times lol
its also been said like 500000000 times that there are no combos in 1.1 and yet you didnt know that now did you, doing combos in 1.1 aint possible, at least not what you mean by combos, u can punch and fly fast and try to punch again... but thats not the meaning of combo.

Best answers
i call the 1.1 multiple mele hits combos...

best ive done is 6 in a row witch resulted in my targets death :rolleyes:

its not hard... best bet is to use a lot of turbo and preserve as much ki as posible for teleporting :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes hitting them then hitting them again is indeed a combo. the definition of a combo is attacking someone multiple times when they are unable to attack back or retaliate. So yes in 1.1 melee there are combos. there arent punches and kicks and stuff but there are combos. because in 1.2 when you "combo" them are they able to fight back ... noooo, only after you are done with your combo can you retaliate or do what ever you want.

Fire Phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom