Perfect Transformation

Best answers
hi guys i have one question about the perfect trans is it changed in 1.2 i dont like the ping and u have another model it would be cool when there is the big aura and u scream for one sec.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the same.

PEOPLE DO YOU NOT GET IT? Perfect transformation is there so you transform instantly. If that gets taken out everyone would complain to put it back in because you have no time to transform and everyone is hitting you while you do this 5 minute long transformation.

Best answers
Well if you want those FX you could get EEA there goku can go SSJ, SSJ2, and SSJ3 on 3 he screams alot and the aura if HUGE(if you have 640x480 you cant even see all of it)

Best answers
but esf is not eea. there will be more transfomations in 1.3 so dont worry about it. just dont.

Best answers
i dont say they should make an 5 minute trans and i know about EVM and eea i just want to know is the perfect trans is changed or is it not changed thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:
Its the same.

PEOPLE DO YOU NOT GET IT? Perfect transformation is there so you transform instantly. If that gets taken out everyone would complain to put it back in because you have no time to transform and everyone is hitting you while you do this 5 minute long transformation.
See, people always exaggerate it like that. We're not asking for a 5 minute long transformation when you reach perfect PL. Simply asking that there's a short ball of light or a sound that plays when you transform. It doesn't have to stop your player at all, just something to make it seem less likea model change.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
See, people always exaggerate it like that. We're not asking for a 5 minute long transformation when you reach perfect PL. Simply asking that there's a short ball of light or a sound that plays when you transform. It doesn't have to stop your player at all, just something to make it seem less likea model change.
Which is exactly what we have in 1.2 :).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so wait groovy do you mean that instead of it looking like a model change you get an aura of yellow and maybe a "HEEYA" or something. oh and for further releases do you think instead of just a scream do you think they could say something. its so much cooler when they do

Best answers
yeah yeah, keep teasing all the members here, see who cares(about EVERYBODY!!!).
that is a good thing you added in 1.2, cant wait to see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Which is exactly what we have in 1.2 :).
YAAAAAAY!!! Awesome, I thought I heard that from someone, wasn't sure if it was official though. Thanks Groov.

Best answers
i rkn it good the way it is
the game is fast so u need to transform faster to keep upto speed

if u like to see them transform for 5 mins
then just keep acesnding and decesending wen ur pl allows u to trasform the first time...

Best answers
hehe guys it isn't even a new information... :) it has been known on the forums for many days now :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad we could help answer your questions, thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom