Hi im new here!

Best answers
someone can plaese tell me when esf 1.2 is out?
what is left to do?

Best answers
this is 3 "hi i am new" thread. Read the rules. This is wrong place to write, this thread it belongs to off-topic. Its done when its done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggesting release dates, or even typing anything related is evil ;/
the common used answer is; "its done when its done"
so there isnt a release date set yet.
afaik, the team is now smoothing things up, polishing remaining bugs and testing it on its stability.
the team isnt releasing a half baked game, its not their style, they are gonna release it when they are feeling that the game is bugfree/stable

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KCT said:
someone can plaese tell me when esf 1.2 is out?
what is left to do?
Welcome to the forums KCT, on these forums such threads would be better suited in the Newbie Central section. As for your question, you should look around at the stickies when you want to ask something as you might just find the answer that you are looking for without having the need to post.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=40326

There is basic tweaking and other bits here and there left to be completed. Then there's also the installer which needs to be made. I'm not sure if I'm permitted to talk about what else the team is working on, so hang tight and time will tell. :)

Barkarot said:
this is 3 "hi i am new" thread. Read the rules. This is wrong place to write, this thread it belongs to off-topic. Read the esf 1.2 faq or should i write it simply way? T H E R E I S N O R E L E A S I N G D A TE ! ! ! ! I T S D O N E W H E N I T S D O N E ! ! ! ! !
Stop acting like a moderator and let the forum staff do their own jobs. You could have just answered the question nicely instead of throwing 100 impositions on a new forum user. . .

Best answers
New eh?? Well you are just in time for the most boring period of esf...people are sitting there waiting for 1.2 to be out...first the game manual, then the game preview and the game background...and it looks like everything that's related to the game is out...except the game itslef...so take a seat...and enjoy the gorgeous view of spiders knitting spider webs on the esf community...

Best answers
But if he's new here, he's got pages of news, and information to catch up on. That can be fun, watching all the teaser videos, and seeing all the screenshots.

It's only boring if you're a little ***** and make it boring.

So says the Scruff!

Best answers
Sorry guys looks like I got a lil...uh...lost my patience...but anyways yeah you got a lot of stuff in the forums to catch up on...and don't forget you get get a lot of esf related things in www.esf-world.com or www.esfstuff.com...or get addons like evm or eea to kinda add a silencer to your esf rifle..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom