players

Best answers
i see lots of people on the forums but when i go to play esf, there are only a couple servers with people in them, how many people actually play the game (i use steam)?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
many, hundreds. some at different times. your probably using steam. there are more on won

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. At the moment there are like 5 or six servers on steam. For now, WON is the way to go. And try to stay away from steam until 1.2 lol.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WON is crap, stick with steam. Steam has already update the HL engine quite a few times from the final version of WON.

Not as many people are playing because they are waiting for 1.2.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
steam gives me better fps but WON gives me better ping (for now at least). It is also the home to about 35 servers (im just averaging it). Im sure steam is good but it just isnt very attractive right now. 1.2 will change that of course.

Best answers
I think, general Steam is the better way. But it's tough to get ESF working fine on Steam. So many people play with WON, more then with Steam (Statistics ;).

I have installed it on both, WON and Steam, and I switch it often. If many players are on WON online, i use WON, same with Steam.

At the release of 1.2, I won't play with WON again ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom