Vegeta's Little Ball Attack

Best answers
I just recently watched DBZ yesterday, and it was on the repeat episode of when Majin Vegeta killed himself against Buu. Close to the beggining of the episode, Vegeta held his fingers together sorta like the bunny symbol, and fired this incredibly fast attack, it looked a little like a destructo disc but it was if i recall green and it did not "slice" through, it was more like a beam that blew a hole through Buu's stomach. Does anyone know if this is even ever going to be considered?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This attack is in DBZ: Budokai 2. I believe they call it.. "Atomic Blast."

I doubt this move will ever be implemented in ESF.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i too doubt this move will be integrated into esf. It would have to be an instant kill attack. There is enough of those attacks in esf so it isnt necessary.

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's called Bakuhatsuha, Vegeta uses it throughout the series. As far as adding it, anything's possible.

Best answers
That name seems familiar, "Bakuhatsuha" that atk was used in BFP. I think it could be implemented, it could replace Galit Gun at the SuperSayian lvl. O_O Then again it might not ever be put in. O_O

Best answers
Maybe if Majin Vegeta is added to ESF (as his second transformation) they could give him that attack, at the cost of Gallit Gun (or another attack).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gallick gun shouldnt be replaced with this move. Its a quick beam attack that does sufficient damage. His other high-end attacks take longer to charge so meh. If and when ssj2 is implemented into esf, it could either be a new move (without taking away the other moves) or it could replace big bang attack. They are relatively the same and big bang might not be missed.

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
It's called Bakuhatsuha, Vegeta uses it throughout the series. As far as adding it, anything's possible.
Kienzan and Tienzan for EVERYONE! *It's the fairest technique ever;) :yes: Bakuhatsuha is just his technique to blow up the area surrounding him (usually)using energy stored at ground level and release by extending two fingers to set it off. Also, in anouther version it is an exploding force created around the body (similar to his "sacrifice" except it's NOT powerful, it's almost like a Solar flare in brightness, and is mostly for show...AND you DON'T DIE)

The attack mentioned as you've said is called "Atomic Blast" (drawn WRONG in game...CHECK IT OUT if you don't belive me, Look at hand position..that's his "Rings Attack" hand position not "Atomic Blast" (kind of a funny dub for an attack that Doesn't have a name OR Explode isn't it?)

When I suggested it I mentioned how I thought the "piercing effect" could work...I said something along the lines of..the attack can't be guided, has a "piercing effect", when hit at below minimum hole continues to drain health or power (you decide) until near death and if you regenerate atleast 5 health ithe hole would close up, at MAX charge the attack is an instant kill....I don't feel like talking about ALL the other specifics of my description (strength, charge, speed, ki cost,etc.)

I do not see why "IT" would not be implemented in 1.3 along with Vegeta's next transformation *Whatever THAT may be...USS (would suck), SS2 (didn't happen), or Majin (best choice)*

BTW Zilea "IT" wasn't green, that was just for background color..(like when Piccolo fused with Nail and felt his power there was soom weird crap behind him..that definitly wasn't a part of his aure.......didn't look like a distructo disc in appearance to me..maybe from a bad view(like a large Ki-bullet is what it was).....ohh and here is some pics>http://www.dragonball-paradijs.com/tekenfilm/dbz/221p1.php (may have to try link 2-3 times)

Call "IT" whatever you prefer ("Atomic Blast"*ok*, "Solar Missle"*don't go there*, Bakuhatsuha*wrong attack*, Majin attack or whatever...)...I usually just go with Atomic Blast cause it is easier though a bad descriptive name for an attack...(Ketatamashii bakuha(Piercing Blast): A powerful burst of concentrated energy in the form of a bullet ("Ki Bullet") meant to Pierce thru an opponent. I usually only call it Ketatamashii bakuha when I'm messing with Elliott-Sama *AKA Wolfy*

WOW! Anouther really LONG POST!! Don't you just love it?....

-If I haven't said it before in this post...
WHO HA!!!!

Best answers
Piercing you say? You forget that most concentrated energy attacks used against Buu usually just went straight through him. That's just the way Buu is. By that logic, the K-Wave would be a piercing attack; after all, Goku hit him with a K-Wave and blew a huge hole in Buu's stomach. To me, all that attack was was just a very flashy powered up Ki-ball. Like he was charging up a Big Bang, but decided to put it into something smaller.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
MUST ADD BAKUHATSUHA! :p

I've been fighting for that to be added since Alpha 2 ;D

Best answers
Cucumba said:

You must continue to fight "The Good Fight" my friend...Your cause is noble..

-For Vegeta favors you *and Hibiki's sign..WHO HA!*....
so you can't go wrong....It's just not possible!

Best answers
Well this "bakuha" whatever attack, should be VERY long charge-time, because when he uses it against Buu he's standing there holding his fingers out for close to a minute, so you guys should make it extremely long charge, and if it nails, yes, use Big Vee's idea, and if it's used against Buu, Buu would be immune to it, but with an effect of like 5 seconds delayed in place, which is what sorta happened in the show.

edit: and the attack would be uncontrollable, because i didn't seem to see any controlability (word?) when Vegeta used it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu shouldnt be immune to it, thats just crap.. then the only way to kill buu should be like a spirit bomb and every one on that team must join the powerstruggle, or else it wont be like the show.
beeing immune to any kind of attack i find stupid, it is a game, it CANT be like the show

Best answers
Zilea said:
Well this "bakuha" whatever attack, should be VERY long charge-time, because when he uses it against Buu he's standing there holding his fingers out for close to a minute, so you guys should make it extremely long charge, and if it nails, yes, use Big Vee's idea, and if it's used against Buu, Buu would be immune to it, but with an effect of like 5 seconds delayed in place, which is what sorta happened in the show.

edit: and the attack would be uncontrollable, because i didn't seem to see any controlability (word?) when Vegeta used it.
I'm sorry...but It's still not clear to me *it happens..I'm a bit slow today* wheather you and Cucumba are agreeing/wanting the "True Bakahatsuha" (described in previous post ^ )*means "Explosive Wave"* or the "Atomic Blast" (again..it has no real name but it definetly isn't Bakahatsuha...*extra names ALSO stated in last post ^ *)
All in all though..it really doesn't matter what you want to call it, just please clearify with me as to what you mean and what you are going to refer to "IT" as.

If "IT" were to be looked at I would say that any "Regenerative Character" would need to recover atleast 5 health to close the hole *stopping life drain*...but, that's just me...

[ESF]nighthawk...your right about Buu being "penetrated" like a.....by concentrated attacks...but, then again THAT (the concentrated ki blast) was *I dare to say* Majin Vegeta's intention... (At the time "Fat Buu" appeared to be nothing more that a pudgy, pink, ballon freak that could "blow himself back up" after receiving damage from a physical attack...so he must of thought blowing a hole thru IT would END the fight...However, it was discovered soon aftwerward that Buu was able to regenerate to a ridiculous extent..Even more so than Cell!)
That is why I would consider this "variation of Big Bang" *I have also made this connection between BB and Atomic Blast..as said in a thread that I made myself..* to have been aimed specifically for the purpose of NOT exploding an opponent, but rather leaving them feeling "empty" inside at best.. (Definitely WASN'T meant for killing off creatures such as Buu or Cell...)

SailorAlea said:
This attack is in DBZ: Budokai 2. I believe they call it.. "Atomic Blast."

I doubt this move will ever be implemented in ESF.
Alas..SailorAlea*cold-as-ice* is probally right about the "Atomic Blast" being put in *atleast for now..*

That's EVERYTHING I had to say on this topic..

-WHO HA!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gallitgun must not be replaced, atleast not until majin.
btw. vegeta has alreddy the strongest beams.
and that bal is only in bodukai and not in the series, so there is no reason to put it in and that blast of majin vegeta was the big bang attack.
and that is alreddy in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:

we need to bleep out bakuhatsuha to prevent outbursts from cuc :p

Best answers
according to the BFP game its just a large Ki-blast. according to Budokai its Atomicblast (its arrow shaped).

i'll see if there are other sources wich describe Bakuhatsuha.
(more of the same description means the real deal i suppose)
you guys made me curious what this attack really is. :p

Best answers
isnt the problem then. that vega has toomany attacks compared with most of the others

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystacx said:
i'll see if there are other sources wich describe Bakuhatsuha.(more of the same description means the real deal i suppose)
you guys made me curious what this attack really is. :p
bakuhatsuha is the move where vegeta puts the 2 fingers up into the air and the whole area around him explodes upwards

this is how he blows up that city in the first part of the saiya-jin saga

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom