TRUNKS!!!!

Best answers
I was just wondering if trunks can use his sword in 1.1? and if so, how???
thanks
:)

Best answers
lol, trunks uses his sword passively. It's just normal meele, but if the enemys has only 20% of his hp left, you can kill him with one punsh.

Best answers
THats how it works but in my 1.1 he has his sword out all the time when i press from melee to ki blast it shows him puting it in but he doesn't.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah isnt the sword taken out in 1.2? like he still has the sword but he doesnt un-sheath it right? i think that should be like a combo or somthing. like when they are down to like 5 or 3 hp, for the last punch or kick he takes his sword out and slices them in half like he did to frieza.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heavy punches in combos are sword slashes for trunks. (or at least thats what i heard)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well can u guys maje him use final flash in 1.1 pls and let goku use spiritbom in ssj form , i mean , u can select the spirit bomb but when charging he changes normal and when he fires it he turns back ssj for pushing it harder to stand a cahnce against mayin vegeta o full transes and brb im gooing to post a big sound pack on esf-world with sounds for eea evm and esf so if u want to make eea better just look but it wil be finished about a week of 5 (i think ) srry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom