Problems

Best answers
I've been playing ESF for about a month now and its been all good, exept for the actions of other players. Most of the servers that i can find have one guy whos been in there for ages just stat whoreing (Just fighting noobs and building up power nomaly as evil buu) so that nobody new has much chance against them. :\ Also i dont think i have even not been double teamed at least 3 out of 5 battles. It just seems to me that there are a lot of ways people can manipulate the game and make it unfair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont like the way people play?
Make your own server until you get better.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gambitrol is right. Many people on esf servers are cheesy and do anything to get a higher pl. But then I or someone like me join a server and teach them (without actually speaking) how unimportant pl can be when you are meleeing. Gamibtrol, you actually should train against bots until you are a descent fighter. There are too many a%$holes (not sure if profanity is allowed but ill take the safe way out) out there. Dont allow them to make you hate esf enough to quit. It happenes a lot around here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix is right, but what you should do is before you go into a server. check the ping if you like it click on "veiw server" see how many kills he has, and see how long he has been playing. and also check if there are dragon balls.i think you can assume the rest. thats what i do. But i cant join many servers since everyone has EVM. :/

Best answers
umm can any one tell me y i cant play esf. i have cs and dsl but it says not connected everytime i try to play and game like(mulitplayer, quick game)

Best answers
Let me see...

I don't see anything wrong with double teaming. It's fun. As long as the teams are even it's okay. After all, I usually beat them both into the ground :p

And in melee, (at the moment) you only have to be okay at it to beat some who has a high power level but is crap. I RARELY use beams against someone when they have a huge power level.

Zeonix, profanity is not allowed, but that is why there is a swear filter. Just so you know, tyring to get around the filter like you did is a bad thing that mods don't like. So just write the word and it'll be blanked next time if it's not allowed. and you won't get into any trouble at all.

And LastSamuraiX you shoudl create your own thread. You might get in trouble for off-topic posting from a mod otherwise.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom