What´s after 1.2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HI!it´s me again with a stupid question ;)
wel i was just wondering what will the team ddo after 1.2 is released?
are you gonna enjoy your work and play 1.2 like hell or are you gonna try to fix maybe a few bugs if there are any in or are you starting on 1.3 right away?or just taking a break and enjoy your life?
this thread is not meant to rush you guys or anything else i´m just interested. casue i dunno working on a mod all the time will take your live away ;)

meh anyway you can kill me now ;)
greetz Lord killmore

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
surely they are gonna play it atleast 1/2 months before dooing anything, these threads have passed this forums several time, use the search and you might find them.

Best answers
well i for 1 recon they deserve a big break a months holiday in a forgoten island full with naked women... (Dont forget the camera guys)

as for 1.3 dont think about it... we will have atleast a good months worth of training in 1.3 then about a year of competitvness and then the exploiters will show thier heads :laff:

id say give them a break...

1.3 could be planed for the year 2010 for all we know :laff:

Best answers
They can take breaks whenever they wish, even in 1.3 development, but yea I agree they need some break, maybe a kit kat ;o

Best answers
I wouldn't count on ESF 1.3 being delayed that long, but I like that idea of a vacation :D

After all, they do have to rest (maybe except Joe, because he admits he's one of the lazy ones in the team :p j/k j/k)

Best answers
Joe is so lazzyyyy, hes only made one contribution to the team, that lil peice of code that he doesnt want people to know about. the one that goes

If (name = pcjoe);
then
health = 7,000,000;
meleePower = 167,000,000;
SenzuCount = 150,000,000;
invulnerability = 1;
invisibility = 1;
ping = 0;
enemy = death;

i cant seem to desifen this code's meaning yet. o_o :laff: o_o

Best answers
yep stupid question

*kills lord killmore*

but yea...they deserve a break ;)
i believe they have done a wonderfull job :yes:

Best answers
Pfff that is one flawed piece of code.

First of all, it's
if (name == PcJoe)

Then you missed the brackets around the variable setings. Besides, I doubt those are what the variables are called. It's more along the line of PlayerHealth and PlayerPL.

Lastly, you cannot control ping directly, unless you have mega satellite wireless T1 line h4x.

And a few more thing to add, it's invul not invulnerability, because coders can be lazy too at typing code. Next, it's ClientEntDraw not invisibility :p
Well, something like that anyway.

----

But on topic, I really think they are working on outlining 1.3 ATM, something I didn't expect yet. I guess the team likes to plan ahead.
But they still need a holiday nonetheless. And maybe play ESF the way I played it : 300+ ping and pwning! Well, maybe not anymore since I haven't played for a year

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do i get the feeling this thread is about to engulf in flames/spam?

let´s all try to keep this thread ontopic.

as for what they will do, no one can answer this question other then the team. its rather pointless to keep on speculation about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ....somehow my threads get closed all the time cause of spam.
well i think they really deserve a break and well modding is all about fun . i mean would YOU do a mod without having any fun?

ah damn i just noticed i shouldn´t talk since MystacX killed me ... oh well see you in hell MystacX ;)

(note: this was only a joke DO NOT take it serious)

Best answers
woker said:
dont u get it they wont release 1.2!!!
Wow...if you dont have anything positive to say, dont say it :rolleyes:

And the ESF Team will release when they are ready!

Best answers
if they dont release 1.2..... im gonna scream ... like the little ***** that i am ... *screams*.....opps...sorry ......that was a bit early? o_O
1.3 is gonna be so sweet.... lol...... im not saying 1.2 wont be but ..... new transformations :O!

Best answers
Well that message said nothing about what they maybe do when they have finished with the 1.2. Well i think they maybe relax some month before they start with the new one.

Best answers
sorry.... :(
Yeah i rekon you guys have deserved a good break :yes: when its done or whatever......go enjoy yourselfs..... hrm.....go to hawai :D

Best answers
yeah, you should relax a little and then when you start 1.3, make it a mod for Half-Life 2....

Best answers
I like helping people." Esf started in hl and will end in hl". So it cant be created to hl2.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this has been discussed to death. Thread has been spammed up. Here's how we do this.

Warning for Woker for spam.

Warning for Reptile for Rogue moderation. It's our job to tell people how to behave, not yours.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom