WTF Just Happened to me???

Best answers
I went ssj with trunks and threw that blue ball at a vegeta bot.... The bastard repelled it with a blueattack, the energy got frozen in the air and didn't move an inch for 27 rounds when the game finally crashed (hl.exe encountered a problem and needs to be ended). WTF happened? could someone explain it to me? vegetta's power vanished and my blue ball stood still on the air glowing without blowing!!!
Another doubt I get is HOW DO I DEFLECT THE ****IN ENERGY BALLS????
I'm a TOTAL NOOB and have no idea how to do this.... I also saw a bot deflecting a spirit bomb... is it possible for me do deflect a friend's spirit bomb to an enemy? (Like the idiot threw it at me and i just swing my bat and send it homing to the enemy's ass??)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Its a rare bug that happens with bots, only happened to me 2 times. About deflecting, The manual will tell you how to do that. ok, ill be nice. Hold block and face the beam/ball/pizza. Then hold down left mouse (or whatever your primary fire is) to add power into the block (this is called a block struggle) after awhile, if you win, the beam will fly off in the direction you are looking.

Best answers
yeah the only one stupid enough to try and Block a destructo or Kienzan(Frieza) disc
is Nappa,....'nuf said? .... well maybe Buu also( if he too mistakes it for a pizza)
I mean, if the food starts slicing back, there's something wrong right?

Best answers
Tx a lot guys.... in some forums i have participated, some people just ignored the noobs like me and even called me names... I'll try to deflect some attacks now =P. But you haven't answered me a question and i still haven't found a solution for it.... If the server is not allowing tk at all.... Then a noob like me throws his spirit bomb at the green marked guy (me lol, same team!!!). Can I deflect it and correct his error, maybe even sending the spirit bomb to an enemy and giving my noob friend some frags???
And just adding, it is possible to defend from pizza attacks, just aiming a blue attack at the ground , pressing space bar and while in middle air, shoot your power into the ground, that will make you fly high and fast enough to escape the attack... I've also done it to escape kamehameha and Spirit Bomb, but ssj vegetta's Big Bang was too much for me to escape hehehe...
I just wanted to thank you for being nice to me and respecting the fact that I'm just a NOOOOOOOOB lol.... tx guys. =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also there is a bug if you deflect a beam like a generic beam you will see your hands swat it away. it will stay there. and wont disappear until you die, watch out because if someon if just messing with you and beam jumps you make sure you realize it and dont mistake it for the bug.

Best answers
Humm..... Has anyone made a re-skin of the disc as a Pizza yet? LOL

Best answers
haha. That'd be the day.

Also one more thing to add about block struggles, If your loosing a struggle, dont forget to toggle your turbo on. That'll help push it off faster, BUT It will drain your energy faster. Only use it when you really need to, otherwise you could end up dead on energy and open for melee hits (since your stuck moving very slowely, your an easy melee target) And when/if you do throw that blast off, try to aim it at an enemy.

Nothing like sending someones blast right back in there face ;)

Best answers
Man, I stay alive much longer now i can block... tx a lot. Just one more question... Is the beam jump unblockable??? I kept beam jumping the bots with kamehameha and galitgun and have never seen them sending it back to me or just teleporting away from it ....

Best answers
one word- ownage

thats all bots ever do! own your ass lolz well i think when your blocking you should keep clicking the left mouse button (default fire) and then keep turning your turbo on and off really fast for more action, its a bug, i love it ^_^

Best answers
always feels good to help noobs.
the answer has been given, so here are a few tips for you:if you see that some one if beamjumping you, tele away. that gets him jumping at nothing, wasting his ki, as you can go and punch the **** out of him.
some one is swooping at you: turbo & sidestepping. that is the trick. and if you are blind: just tele a bit and shoot some ki blasts, that should keep the enemy away from you until you can beat him up.
hope i helped you out, cause i love helping noobies out of trouble.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assaf, there is no need to be rude while helping. Help without the "noob" garbage, or don't help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom