CF

Best answers
whats the best attack to raise CF or do they all do the same thing

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It all depends on your enimies powerlevel. The higher there pl the higher your pl and cf with raise.

Best answers
I'd say if you want quick pl, pick buu candy people and choose donut in the menu.
But since your posting in the newbie forum i don't think you'll be able to do that (yet).

Best answers
I'm not positive about this, But when I was playing with some friends on personal servers, We just kiblobed eachother over and over to get accended forms befor we practiced. And ki-blobing seemed to do it much faster then conventional fighting.

Though its not always easy to totaly kill someone with just a ki-blob (unless you find someone afk ;) shame on you! lol).

Best answers
if you just want to see the transes, use CTDB on lan server. meleeing ppl will give you some good pl, and not being on turbo should also help you out.
candy is a very good way to gain pl, but killing more ppl
is THE way to gain pl.

Best answers
Definatly the best way to gain CF is to pick a character for your skill level. Dont expect to assend goku in 20 mins when your new to the game.
(hell, even some of the experienced players take awhile to assend characters like goku, vegeta, buu, cell etc.)
Stick to the easyer characters like Gohan and Trunks untill your ready for the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom