Signature Request for a newbie-gfx bear

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lots of talented people on these forums, so I wanted to request if anyone could make a new signature for me. I would highly appreciate any time spent by anyone in making me a signature.

This is what I want:
- Not animated (moving) in any way
- Should have a blue'ish theme, I love royal blue (check ET's new sig)
- Should have an anime chick on it, preferences are mizuho from onegai teacher (no specs picture) or any kawaii looking anime character (not chii)
- Only text that should be on the signature should be "grOOvy', the font should go with the theme of the signature and fit in nicely. The text should not be too prominent.
- Width should be 470 pixels exact, can have any height from 80 to 120.
- I like the neat and clean style of signatures, as in no blurring. (check im4's signatures)

Personally, I would be honored if im4 or ET could make me a sig since I love their styles - but I'll humbly accept anyone else's signature if it meets the above requirements.

Thanks a lot in advance. :smile:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You never know, grOOvy might chose yours over 1m4's

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me wubs :D

Thanks 1m4 ^_^, you've made a bear very happy. :)

Small Request to im4: Can you make a matching avatar as well please? :x Two of them, one should be 100x100 (for these forums) and the other should be 64x64. Thanks in advance if you decide to do it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
KelesK said:
your kidding right o_O
You'll never know if you don't try. :eek:

Give it a shot, you already see what you're up against. Make it your goal to surpass it.

Best answers
Kurt said:
You'll never know if you don't try. :eek:

Give it a shot, you already see what you're up against. Make it your goal to surpass it.
hehe, not here, 1m4 has made the sig first. I will beat him in the Summer Theme sig. :p That thread can be found <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=40829">here</a>.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, seeing this is kinda like a request thread, i´d like someone to make me a signature for me.
i know i´m not as loved as groovy is :) but maybe if someone can make me one i´d be just as happy :)

i had a sig once 3/4 years ago, but i cant acces that forum anymore, so i cant reupload it :\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i like bardocks emotions, but maybe a greenish sig with reptilians in them, i prefer iguana´s and sortlike creatures

Best answers
hehe i only do anime sigs :] i never could find a way to me real pics look good like Mines can. sorry.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki, to bad :) maybe i must try it again, i never succeeded cause i dont know anything about graphical programs, and yet i was thinking of starting to model. how crazy is that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom