About the interview

Best answers
I'm sorry to say that, but who gives a damn about your interview?
the preview on www.esf-world.com was sucks!

In my opinion they wanted to play already 1.2 beta so they asked to preview your New version of ESF. The Preview and the interview worth nothing if the mod esf 1.2 beta isn't out yet.

it's the only thing in the world that does so much to show their MOD but nothing to release it :\

Edited:
it's not even out so why do you have to interview?

Q: was it hard to u blahblahblah?
A: yes.. the teams made hard work blahblahblah.

Nobody knows how ESF beta 1.2 is? all we got is a manual

*ALL OF THE WRITTEN ABOVE IS MY OWN OPINION*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's nice, but keep the negativity to a minimum. You should be nasty because you don't have the beta for Preview. It will in your hands soon enough.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
That's nice, but keep the negativity to a minimum. You should be nasty because you don't have the beta for Preview. It will in your hands soon enough.
I heard the 'Soon enough' before.. lets see.. hmmm two maybe three months ago. but i got a great feeling you guys playing esf 1.2 more than u working on it since you'er having real fun... until u get pissed off u won't even try to release it. lol each time i typing in my address bar www.esforces.com i just prayer to see it in your download section and then i get there i see you guys gave www.esf-world.com your 1.2 beta to make a preview. it's useless everyone already knows what will be in you esf 1.2 beta since you released the manual. what the heck we need a preview? now i see you are going to have an interview.. sounds nice? maybe they will ask:

Q: When will you release your beta 1.2?
A: HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD WE KEEP TELLING YOU THIS!! IT"S OUT WHEN IT"S DONE... (lol i must see this)

Correct me if i wrong... thank you.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well doing an interview certainly isn't going to slow the progress of the mod, is it? Nah, so why not? There's a method to the madness; the more pumped you get the community the more quickly word will spread. It's free advertising.

Edit- Come on, the team isn't holding the mod from release just to make you angry. You're acting irrationally.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Well doing an interview certainly isn't going to slow the progress of the mod, is it? Nah, so why not? There's a method to the madness; the more pumped you get the community the more quickly word will spread. It's free advertising.

Edit- Come on, the team isn't holding the mod from release just to make you angry. You're acting irrationally.
What makes me anrgy the fact that by the time i may loose interest in ESF 1.1 or at ESF at all becouse u guys make us hope too much.

but the facts are talking, some of you said it is close to be released well my guess it's far from being released (in spite it looks like it's already done)

Delays can be couse by two reasons:
1. You'r not doing anything and you hold the progress of the mod
or
2. You having truubble with some bugs

my guess is both reasons!
you got some bugs but u can't get a rid of them
so you are holding the progress
and mean while there is a stupid littel bug, you'er playing with yours esf 1.2

com'on if the bug was so bad u would fix it becouse u were working on it
but it's propbly a small one so u don't give a damn...

anthor possibilty you guys just don't have time to work on it.. u know.. life and stuff but if it's true you better say so and think of releasing it as it is

EDITED:
Sonic! i didn't say they'er holding to make me angry! they don't give a damn about me, i said it's stupid to make a preview for the mod (it's already done)
since we got the manual first and i say the interview is not going to be intresting becouse what questions can you expect for?

I can guess the whole interview. that's what i said

*ALL ABOVE IS MY OWN OPINION*

Best answers
That's nice, but keep the negativity to a minimum
its his opinion, or criticism if anything you should take that and think of a way to improve it. :notice: it even says
ALL WRITTEN ABOVE IS MY OPINION
*shrugs* o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for someone not doing anything to help the mod, you sure do make alot of fuss about them not doing enough,

Best answers
nuttzy said:
for someone not doing anything to help the mod, you sure do make alot of fuss about them not doing enough,
belive me! if i could help i would do it with pleasure. but i can't.
all i can do is to give my opinion. ( damn i held it for too long and it just got better) someone told me before they owing me nothing. it's true..

but they said it will be out one day (yeah right - "It's out when it's done")
so i think they owe us for giving us the word. don't you agree with me?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
CLASSIFIED said:
the preview on www.esf-world.com was sucks!

In my opinion they wanted to play already 1.2 beta so they asked to preview your New version of ESF. The Preview and the interview worth nothing if the mod esf 1.2 beta isn't out yet.
oh yeah is that so ... first of all, Mastasurf wanted us to make the preview. we havent asked to do it. [edit] i have 1.2 anyways ... since im on the dev. team :p

CLASSIFIED said:
Edited:
it's not even out so why do you have to interview?

Q: was it hard to u blahblahblah?
A: yes.. the teams made hard work blahblahblah.

Nobody knows how ESF beta 1.2 is? all we got is a manual

*ALL OF THE WRITTEN ABOVE IS MY OWN OPINION*
were doing an interview to #1 give the fans more information about 1.2 #2 let more ppl know about esf that are listening to the radio show #3 pr (yeah pr. pr is always good)

CLASSIFIED said:
I'm sorry to say that, but who gives a damn about your opinion?

im sure 99% of all fans likes to get more information ... obviously your one of the other 1%
last but not least, noone forces you to listen to the interview or read the preview, so stop *****ing around.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all the history of mods I've seen released too early.... it only makes things worse. Taking a notoriously unstable game engine and editing it almost completely, problems will arise. You have to understand, the ESF Team knows when it's appropriate to release the next version.

It shows true respect and individual morals by being patient. I understand that your tired of waiting... hell we all are... but once you get to know the ESF Team (if you try) you'll see that they are really nice guys and want to give the best product possible. There doing this for free... cmon!

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
oh yeah is that so ... first of all, Mastasurf wanted us to make the preview. we havent asked to do it.

were doing an interview to #1 give the fans more information about 1.2 #2 let more ppl know about esf that are listening to the radio show #3 pr (yeah pr. pr is always good)

I'm sorry to say that, but who gives a damn about your opinion?

im sure 99% of all fans likes to get more information ... obviously your one of the other 1%
last but not least, noone forces you to listen to the interview or read the preview, so stop *****ing around.
First of all everyone who knows esf at all knows what esf 1.2 has!
we got a manual too.. remember?

Second: i see you made it look bad ah? well i got something to tell you.. when you read a note... start reading it from UP to DOWN so that way the things i say will make more sense.. since i gave the reason why the interview means nothing meaning for

Third thing to say: only the second reason u gave was good enough...

who gives a damn about my opinion?? maybe those who waiting for ESF beta 1.2 and actually belive in your good job, guys...

it's the right forum to discuss about this, is it too hard to understand? if it is, it answers why u asked me

Best answers
i see what u want, u want 1.2. come on its only a game, not your life.

the team can do what they want, they can release it, they can hide it from u, they can just say at one day that they are bored of esf, and shut down the site.

its their work.

iam waiting for esf 1.2 too, but not in the active way that i just sit on my comp refreshing www.esforces.com every 5 minutes. i just come in 2-3 times a week. got better things to do like working at my job...

and even if the mainpage has the release date of 1.2, it wont be next day, it will be 1-2 weeks to the release.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
In all the history of mods I've seen released too early.... it only makes things worse. Taking a notoriously unstable game engine and editing it almost completely, problems will arise. You have to understand, the ESF Team knows when it's appropriate to release the next version.

It shows true respect and individual morals by being patient. I understand that your tired of waiting... hell we all are... but once you get to know the ESF Team (if you try) you'll see that they are really nice guys and want to give the best product possible. There doing this for free... cmon!
okey, but remmeber one thing!
ESF 1.2 beta is allowed to be played. i do agree with you.. well part of what you said, i do care of the hard work they have made, i didn't say i didn't.
my point is : when i think when it's going to be released i remeber the next words "It's out when it's done" by the time these words sounds like they actually not sure... if it be released.. (I started to get bad thoughs)

but i do agree that if it has bugs (meaning for bugs) it shouldn't be released

and lol. not the whole team are nice people...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its might be interesting to know that it was planned to release the preview before the manual got released, but mastasurf was too fast >_>

and to get back on topic, i dont really see a point in your opinion. interviews and all other kind of informations is always good (from the view of a fan). although the interview will be a good advertisment for esf which makes us even more known (dunno how to spell that <_<)
and if you think you can guess the whole content of the interview then either listen to it and see if your right with your guessing, listen to it ans see that you were wrong or just dont listen to it. no matter what you decide, there will be lots of peoples that actually want to listen to this interview because they will get more information on 1.2 from outstanding peoples that ore not involved with esf in any kind so they can give a clear opinion on the mod. and beside that i think they are hoping for new information about 1.2 that hasnt been told yet...

Best answers
Suicider said:
i see what u want, u want 1.2. come on its only a game, not your life.

the team can do what they want, they can release it, they can hide it from u, they can just say at one day that they are bored of esf, and shut down the site.

its their work.

iam waiting for esf 1.2 too, but not in the active way that i just sit on my comp refreshing www.esforces.com every 5 minutes. i just come in 2-3 times a week. got better things to do like working at my job...

and even if the mainpage has the release date of 1.2, it wont be next day, it will be 1-2 weeks to the release.
ah ha.. neah.. I'm refreshing once in while like you.. don't you people get it?
they gave ESF 1.2 beta to make a preview... but they released the manual first... it's like to tell us about a good tasty ice-cream and then to give someone else to tell how tasty it is... after they told us..

but never mind,got it now.. they were asked to do it they didn't ask from ESForces.com to make the preview

Edited:
and they didn't expect the manual to be released first...
k sry guys for the trubble.. but it looked realy stupid the way it is..
u know... release a manual then make a preview in a mod that haven't released yet.. like it's all made on purpose

Best answers
there are two kinds of report of something:

preview ("pre" means before release, like a game preview which gives a little information for a movie, or a game)

review ("re" means after release, just like the real score that a game or a movie gets, in our troubled times today this is mostly not as good as the impression that the preview gave on a comercial product, like games or movies. remember deus ex 2? master of orion 3? rushed in only to make money)

and now i hope, reader, that u get the point: masterpiece needs time.

Best answers
Classified...i understand your impatience...but let me give u an example...now..i dont know if u were around when 1.1 was first released...but everyone was rushing the team just like u are now...they wouldnt stop askin when it was gonna be released etc etc...so the team released it without properly testing/debugging like they are with this release...and what was the result...noone could use trunks because he was missing the targeting reticle...everyone stormed the forums makein a big fuss over "OMGZOR I CANT USE TRUNKS!!ONE" so the team had to make a patch and so on...so 1.1 got off to a bad start right off the bat because it was rushed...honestly...ask yourself...what would u want...the game now...with all the lil bugs and problems it has...or do u want a stable game that u can acctually play without it crashing every 2 mins because of somethin dumb like a disk or something equally stupid

Best answers
Does it matter seriously, there a ton of things you can be doing whilst waiting for ESF 1.2...the team does have a life and they can release when they want. As far as im aware its close, not something like a year or such...but even if they were to move it to 1 year release (Which Im hoping they dont) its up to them, since they are the ones putting all the work in.

All your doing is making them more annoyed. They released the manual 1st to show ppl how the mod was going to be played, the preview was just to add some "live action" elements and some pics to get ppls excitment up.

Best answers
Hehe I believe im one of those guys refreshing the site several times everyday :) But hey, Ive done that for a year, and to me it seems as if ESF is very close to completion, so i sit down and chill untill then. And personally i love and enjoy EVERY single update about esf 1.2 either in dev journals, mainpage or on the Hlradio, it makes u taste the icecream before you eat if you know what i mean... Anyways, relax its probably going to be out soon - go play 1.1 in the meanwhile : )

Offtopic: Does anyone know if the interview will be recorded like the last time and put on the esfsite? I hope so : )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CLASSIFIED said:
ah ha.. neah.. I'm refreshing once in while like you.. don't you people get it?
they gave ESF 1.2 beta to make a preview... but they released the manual first... it's like to tell us about a good tasty ice-cream and then to give someone else to tell how tasty it is... after they told us..
uhh yeah heres a great idea guy

why dont u gee i dunno maybe shut the hell up?

yeah do that

if u have a problem with the team spending there freaken free time to work on something that they dont get payed for or anything then u need to get lost

the teams got no obligation to do anything and u should be thankfull they even spend time out of their lives to work on a free game

*ALL OF THE ABOVE IS MY OPINION*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom