piccolo model in 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a question.. i saw two models smo made with the caped piccolo and the uncaped piccolo.. and in the screenies i saw just the uncaped piccolo.. will the caped and uncaped piccolo be included in 1.2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I THINK (dont go quoting me on this) that he has his cape on in normal form, and then he throws it off when he transforms. I'm not entierly sure though.

Best answers
I THINK (dont go quoting me on this) that he has his cape on in normal form, and then he throws it off when he transforms. I'm not entierly sure though.
Yeah that kinda was the whole point wasn't it? ;):p

They also made a new map for 2 models of picollo, one transformed and one not, for custom stuff and since the model is finished it would be odd if they didn't put it completely in, but maybe there are some problems with animations of the cape?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Will it be in 1.3? The caped piccollo looks awsome

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..
the caped piccolo wasnt made till about the last month of work.. I didnt have time to animate the whole piccolo.. I just finished animating all the other characters last friday 4-23

Best answers
That all being said, I think you guys will enjoy using the new Piccolo model despite his lack of a cape this release. It really is a vast improvement over the old model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom