question bout the radio interview...

Best answers
is there a way that someone can link to a direct download to the interview? i mean esf-world downloads are not working..

Best answers
Ill send you a PM and if it still doesn't work ill send it trough MSN if u use that.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunny why you cant download it from esf-world, i can. you just gotta be patient and let the download start. it is slow.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... thats esf-world for ya. I suggest esfstuff.com they have less bandwidth which means your download will be faster. and their page loads from page to page faster as well. No offense DJ-Ready you may have more things do download but its too slow. i get 16-150 kb at esf-world at esf stuff i get 200-500 kb/s which do you think id rather go to?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
stop complaining. we're doing the site just for fun and anre not getting any rewards or something. so if youre satisfied with it download your stuff somewhere else ... its not easy to find a "fast" sponsor that gives u unlimited traffic and unlimited space for free when you have such a big ammount of traffic. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chris109 said:
I suggest esfstuff.com they have less bandwidth which means your download will be faster.
Eh, yeah... that sounds logical o_O

Best answers
sorry man thats all i needed to hear. If its the traffic then i guess i can let it die down. I just thought the downloads were down, broken, dismantled even...

I just said that i tried esf stuff and that there file was incomplete.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
it cant be the traffic since we have unlimited traffic. but it can be the server load since we're not the only big site on that server >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom