Thank for such a gr8 mod

Best answers
I would just like to thank all of the esf team (creators and testers) for all their hard work relating to the creation/testing and everything they do to make this mod as great as it is today. I just thought everyone always complains about the mod and the people at esf never get thanked. SO a great BIG thank you to esf.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been here for two years and you wouldn't believe the transitional stage this mod has had. The ESF Team has done an amazing job with this engine.

Thank you \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it great how the team listens to the fan's ideas and post regularly on the forums to keep us up to date too. Thanks ESF team :)

Best answers
From your posts I think you may be new. That means you didn't even get used to 1.1, I mean to know it by hear. Well just wait for 1.2 it will be 99% cooler ^^
And yeah, THANKS ESF TEAM

Best answers
I've been following the mod since its early releases and omg its advanced so much!- Thankyou for spending so much of YOUR time to please others :)
Best
Team
Ever.

Best answers
yea thx alot... :D u guys deserve a very BIG bunch of CASH for this work ;)

Best answers
@Load fanboy.mode

yay!! yay!!! I love ESF yay!! yay!! :laff: It is the only sunshine in my life :rolleyes: !! !!yay!!!

Best answers
I'm going to wait until I play 1.2 before I thank 'em. Just in case an SOS happens. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son Asid said:
yea thx alot... :D u guys deserve a very BIG bunch of CASH for this work ;)
Give them cash and funimation would shut them down. Too bad eh?

----------------------------------

Mystic Snidely said:
I'm going to wait until I play 1.2 before I thank 'em. Just in case an SOS happens. :)
You dont know the esf team very well do you?

Best answers
ya thanks alot for the mod you guys are doing a good job (although 1.2 is taking quite a while) but its worth it i guess considering how well its looking. keep up the good work :yes: :D :yes: .

Best answers
I think ESF is just gonna get better and better...well 1.2 has melee and kick ass stuff, 1.3 the rest of transformations and maybe new ppl....then they have plans out for 1.4-1.6 so I think its gonna be great.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
You dont know the esf team very well do you?
I know them well enough. It's not as if I'm suggesting that they'd delay it deliberately, it's just that I'll thank them after I experienced 1.2. I can't really say "good job" until I've tried it out.

This is the update to ESF that I've been waiting for. Don't get me wrong, transformations etc. that'll come are welcome, but it's the melee that's going to be ESF's selling point to me. That and the bots. ;)

Best answers
(although 1.2 is taking quite a while)

what i mean by that is it has taken quite a while for them to release 1.2 from when they released 1.1, and whats so good about bots? -_- i think they are easy.........and kind of boring.....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take this thread as an opportunity to thank all my testers for all the time/effort they put in for 1.2's release. Special thanks goes to:
- Navanax for attending ALL meetings and actively testing
- Majin_j00 for his dedication and not-fooling around attitude
- Hal for his ideas and suggestions
- Prozac for his high spirit and crazy testing near the end

Great job you guys. And the dev team deserve unlimited amounts of applause, which goes without saying.

Best answers
Good job team we wubz you....................and great job Darktooth for such wonderful animations. Amazing work you guys are doin

Best answers
yea great job on ESF Team!!! :yes: :yes: I joined when 1.0 was released and just with 1.1 release i couldnt believe how much it improved from 1.0 to 1.1. just great

Best answers
i liked 1.0 better............ i dont really think 1.1 is better at all................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom