help me out here, spooky...

Best answers
someone on msn said to me that he got esf 1.2 from raven (evm forums) no i'd like to know, is something like that possible, cause he said he was a modeler for esf 1.1 and he got esf 1.2! help me out!!! o_O

Best answers
so why is that bothering you? it is possible... but I think the team will make some changes till 8 may so that's not the final 1.2

Best answers
It's probably B.S. ESF team would not give anyone the beta/release to anyone but themselves and teh beta testers. The only way raven would have got it is being the following, or hacking it.

Best answers
necro0 said:
It's probably B.S. ESF team would not give anyone the beta/release to anyone but themselves and teh beta testers. The only way raven would have got it is being the following, or hacking it.

or a leak in the (beta)team who could send it to anyone

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The testers are all cool guys, and I doubt anyone would leak it, none of them are jackasses that would do such a thing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I think anyone would be disappointed with a leaked version, assuming anyone ever got ahold of one. First off you wont have anyone to play with. Secondly the problems with advanced melee we've been having up until recently would sure kill the cool factor. I wouldn't buy it, but in the event that you ever did find out something really was leaked and you could really comfirm it, do it. Earn brownie points from the team and testers.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic what are brownie points
and no slak the real thing will be out i like a weak or so

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot to mention that the inteam isn't capable of creating a server :p Even if it was leaked, you couldn't even play it under a lan game setting.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
He probably mistyped
The newest EVM version is 1.2 so it was probably that

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
noone from the betatesters nor the team will leak the inteam. we're all reliable persons :p
if there is a leak (and as far as i know there is none) then someone must have hax0red to get it. but if there were a leak i think we would know about it

Best answers
CS-LAND said:
so why is that bothering you? it is possible... but I think the team will make some changes till 8 may so that's not the final 1.2
is it coming out 8th of may?

Best answers
What annoys me is, when ppl actually try so hard to get it, I mean jeez its not even the finished thing and you see ppl trying to get it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Sonic what are brownie points
Brownie points are like reputation points you earn with people. Do enough good deeds and you earn a brownie... or something. I don't know where the term came from but I use it often >.>

The release date is common knowledge now. No need to keep talking about it.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As it stands now May 8th is still the given release date. Even if it is pushed back for some reason it won't be anything in comparison to hl2 or doom3. That said,
Daimao said:
He probably mistyped
The newest EVM version is 1.2 so it was probably that
The team would also never leak and it would do no good to leak. The only servers up are passworded and the team has been updating frequently recently to try and get the last few bugs out before the release. If they got a brand new release right now (around noon) they most likely wouldn't be able to use it midnight tonight, given they know the password to the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom