IM TIRED OF THIS ****

Best answers
these a holes keep over taking the evm 1.2 sever and its pissing me off like this gut called devils hand came on and kept killing me and wouldnt leave and all i wanted was to wish and im tired of these a-holes there annoying me i say we sould be able to ban them, or kick them as the public cause they spam the crap out and lag and im tired of this please do something now! ;(

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bringing your problems really wont help any. theres nothing we can do anyhow. if it were your server, you could ban them. but its the host's decision weather or not they be banned or not.
get used to it though, these things happen in almost every game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastergamerx said:
these a holes keep over taking the evm 1.2 sever and its pissing me off like this gut called devils hand came on and kept killing me and wouldnt leave and all i wanted was to wish and im tired of these a-holes there annoying me i say we sould be able to ban them, or kick them as the public cause they spam the crap out and lag and im tired of this please do something now! ;(
I find killing people playing the game and wishing a lame way to get to your next transformation. But still MP is right, bringing a problem like that here won't do anything, I'd say your best bet is to try the EVM forums, because they do own the server.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed, next time, if you are angry, try screaming at a wall, because threads like these only get closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom