Ice man I chalenge you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman walks down a long trail to the ESF Forums village. It's a rocky-side trail with nothing but dirt, fog, and rocks leading the way. He finally reaches the gates and notice a man guarding it with a low level ban-saber. "It's you, has it been two weeks already? asked the guardman".. "I must admit, the last few days were a bit long" replied Iceman. The guard checked his identidy and let him through. He stands before you stronger, smarter, and better than he was before, and he's ready to use you as his first victim.

in other words, yes i accept =D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will judge this battle to the best of three round, the venue will be the server room where 1.2 is being stored. There are racks and racks of servers arranged in isles.

Best answers
I walk...searching for a ver1.3 demo...hehehehe...dumb stupid gaurds...I knew i could fool them with the "look at the giant flying Hippo" trick...I heard a sound , hmmm.What could that be?Following the sound...down the isle...hmm...It is a strange sound... I hear a ring,its my nokia ngage,I awnser"Helloo??Who is this?"The caller replies,"Whats ya favorite scary movie????"I reply,"ummmm...I dont know?You reta*t!"He replies,"hehehehe...I got youre number!!";"No sh** , hey sherlock??";"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" *hangs up* hmmm,that was weird...Oh well might as well start looking again.

While browsing the racks I heard another sound, *looks around* AHHHH! Its ice,wo man its only you...You gave me a fright.*hits majin through face* ahhhhhhh! what was that for?? Ice:"this is personal...nobody gets ver1.3...and thats the bottom line...COS ICE MAN SAID..." *majin hits ice through the mouth* You wont get the best of me..hehehehe...

Kicks ice in the gut,his face is expressed with pain,Is that all you have?Pathetic...Hits him on the face,He jumps into the air and kicks me,I fly back he runs back and hits me , sending me to the ground.I get up.Running at him full speed,He looks surprized,I jump into the air pulling my desert eagle out of my pocket,He sees what i'm planning ,he jumps behind some racks taking cover,I did'nt care ,I just shot insaneley at the racks hoping to hit him.Out of ammo...while reaching for my other gun he comes out of nowhere and punches me,I drop my gun,damn,hmmm....I underestimated him... Now you will see my true power...*goes ssj1* hehehe...Surprized? Teleports behind Ice,and hits him as hard as possible, the punch sends him flying through all tha racks,man,I hope I did'nt kill him...

I walk to the rack where he landed,hmmm,he seems dead,piled in junk...Before I go maby I should just make sure he is dead,*walks to pile of junk* searching for him... *Ice hits me from behind* AHHH! That hurts! Ice:"hehehe...You really...err...nevermind...DIE!" Never! We charge full speed at each other we both through a punch from hell...*hit each other in the face*....

Oh well that was my story...could'nt think of anything better...sigh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sound of automatic doors flowed through the unoccupied room as Leon stood before it. The room was dark, quiet, and cold due to inactivity in the pass several hours. Leon's fingers fumbled across the wall before coming to a stop on the light switch. As he flicked the switch upwards, power surged throughout the room, cutting on lights and several computers. "So this is the place of 1.2, all the fellow ESF members will be jealous that i got it before them." Leon entered the room cauciously, and glared over the walls to see if any camera's were running. "No sign of any, this place has no security at all." Leon focused his attention onto the super computer that appeared in the open area. He began walking towards it, tip-toing his way to the object. His eyes shifted from side to side. "Man this place is amazing." To his left, he noticed that pictures of the ESF Team, and Beta testers lined up on the wall. To his right, several images of ingame shots to the 1.2 release. "Man this is too easy" Leon said while chuckling. As he reached the computer, he noticed the user name "Mastasurf" on the Windows Log-In Screen. "Damn I need a password" said Leon with anger. "Why don't you try Iceman."

Leon turned around and noticed the figure of the man, a man that stood at 5'11, and a cloak-like trench-coat that drifted down to his ankles. "You're not suppose to be in this area of the ESF Building" said Iceman. "Sue me" replied the fighter. He charged at the cold warrior with un-natural speed. With his feet pouncing on the tiles below him, he began to draw his fist back for a punch. "Foolish" was the words that appeared in the head of Iceman. Leon planted his right foot on the tile below him, transfered his weight, and released it, sending himself into the air. He came down with his arms elevated above him, and his knee in a bending position. In a desperation manuever, He threw his fist towards Iceman, but to no avail as the warrior dodged the attack without any sign of struggle. "Don't provoke me, I have no intentions of killing you." Iceman twirled his body in a 360 motion, and as he came around, he lifted his leg into the air to preform a spin kick. Leon crossed his armsand formed an X to block the attack. With the amount of force that Iceman had into his right leg, he was able to break through Leon's guard, and sent him towards a rack of servers.

As Leon body came to rest on the shelf of metal, the force of energy caused it to fall over, breaking several server boards. Leon regained conciounse and arose back to his feet. His armor was cracked down his back, and he had several rips in his clothing. He stood with anger, his teeth grinding, and his eyes squinting. Iceman began to feel a force coming from the direction of the fighter. "Super Saiya-jin" said Ice. Suddenly, Leon led out a loud roar that could be heard through-out the building. His hair began to wave and fade between black and gold. His eyes faded from black to a greenish complection. He charged at Iceman at speeds that tripled his normal speed. He released a thunderous punch to Icey's face that sent him crashing into the wall of the esf team. Several frames of the members fell due to the impact of the hit. Leon shifted his body to a stiff position. He raised his arm foward, and pointed his hand to the fighter. With his fingers spread out, he began to form what seemed to be a force of energy. He clinched his left fist as the beam began to get bigger. "Big Bang Attack", Leon released the beam that soared in the enemie's direction.

The wall behind Iceman shattered on impact. Smoke arised from the rubble of the building. "Hah, and that wasn't even the depth of my abilities" said Leon. "Oh it isn't" replied Iceman. The smoke began to clear, and Iceman's shadow became more and more visable. His cloak seemed to have decentagrated from the blast. He stood with blood dripping from his right shoulder. "Well at least i know that you would be no match for my super saiyan form" replied the ****y fighter. Those words triggered something inside of iceman as he clinched both of his fist together. While saying the words of the Zodiac animals, he began to form hand-seals. "Nezumi, O-ushi, Tora, Usagi, Hebi, Ryu. Ninpu: Ice Element, Demon freeze no jetsu". Iceman formed the letter "C" over his mouth with his thumb and index finger. He began to blow through the letter-like position, forming ice that attatched itself upon Leon's arm. "You're arm is immobilized in this fight now, how will you fight without it." Leon struggled to get it loose, but to no avail as the ice turned his left arm numb. Iceman charged at the fighter, jumped into the air, and came down with a 180 kick that cracked Leon's cheakbone. The recoil of the hit sent Leon bursting through the auto-matic doors. Glass splattered upon the ground and sourouned the majin one...

---ooc---

man i've gotten rusty.. ima go practice and get back into fight-club.

Best answers
Man...he really got the best of me,I can't even tell him what a loser he is, since he broke my cheek bone :p .I have no more energy,my body is totally lifeless. What can I do? I have to think. My Super-Saiyin powers is nothing compared to him. What can his weakness be? Ah,I think I thought of it,Ice...hmm,fire,maby that could be his weakness.He's just standing over there,he is probably thinking about leaving me to die.

I cant let him beat me!I wont let this happen!I am a true warrior!I will not be underestimated!I stand up,drawing my sword.I can hardly walk,all I have is power,no speed what so ever.I can only keep one eye open.I dont know what to do,he is laughing as I aproach.I dont care what he thinks,I will win.If it's the last thing I do!I can still go Super-Saiyin 2 , but I dont think it will work it will drain to much power.

Hold on a sec,I think I have a senzu bean.Yes I do! I cant beleive it! Now I can use my plan! *swallows senzu bean* :p :notice: :devgrin: *goes Super-Saiyin 2* Hehehe. Maby I can do it now.I just hope I have enough power as Super-Saiyin 2 to finish him.Ice man cant beleive his eyes, his hart is pounding in his chest.He prepares himself for battle,knowing this might just be his last.

I teleport a few steps back,putting action to my plan.I put my hands together:"kaaa-meee-haaa-meee-haaaaaa!" releasing a huge ki-wave to Ice man.The distance is quite long,he has enough time to think what to do.I go on to step two of my plan,I prepare my Finishing Buster.This should do the trick.As the beam aproaches Ice,my Buster move becomes all more bigger and deadly.The beam reaches is Ice ,he blocks it,holding it with both hands,he is struggling but moves it a bit.Finally the Buster is complete!I use Instant Tranmission,me and the buster appear behind him.He senses it,knowing his life is in danger he takes a last resort,he kicks the ki-wave up.I trough the buster,damn its to late now he can block it!He blocks it,my only hope is to go Super-Saiyin 3 and then to push it trough him.I hope this works!

*Goes Super-Saiyin 3* HAAAAAAAAA! Ice man is screaming unleashing all of his power! It is a battle of who ever can reach the most power the quickest.
And since I went Super-Saiyin 3 my power jumped sky high and I over powered him,the buster conects.a Huge explosion erupts.I teleport to a safe place,when it was done I went to look,he was'nt dead he could still fight.

I walk to him.Drawing my sword, again.I swing it full speed at him,and stop it infront of his face,he doesent even have the power to dodge,I will not fight a defenceless man,I will spare you Ice man.For now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom