POTW

Best answers
Is it me or has this potw been there for 9-10 days?

Best answers
POTW? i thought it was the POTM(moment)... and who says that a picture cant have two weeks to show its goodness?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah?!?!?! but i would like to see more pics. tho i dont know what else there is to take a pic of. they should have a 1.2 gallery and record all the pics they take so we can drool while looking at them

Best answers
yeah chris that would beh kewl and yes its potw not potmoment

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would they show off all the new stuff in esf before its released? it would ruin it..sort of. it doesnt matter how long its been since theyve updated that pic.
if i were them, i wouldnt update it anymore. 1.2 is close anyway.

Best answers
POTW is a general term. It doesn't necesscerily maintain the deadline of a week.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Groovy said in another thread that they will update the mainpage soon. Maybe they'll also update the potw when the mainpage is updated.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've been busy, give us a break -_-

Best answers
chris109 said:
yeah?!?!?! but i would like to see more pics. tho i dont know what else there is to take a pic of. they should have a 1.2 gallery and record all the pics they take so we can drool while looking at them
Hmm, by that do u want them to keep a gallery of the potw pix, or just have more overall pictures? LOL

Best answers
ive been wondering when they were going to update the gallery...

@MP: yeah i would think that they would hold some stuff back so we can all be like, "OMGWTFRAWR!!!!!"...

catch my drift?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have 6 days until it comes out, why do you need another POTW. And I'm sure they'll come up with something to show you soon though.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
We've been busy, give us a break -_-
Ahmen to that , but like !XxShAdOwxX! said its not long till it out why waste time on showing POTW's ?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the release coming up... I'd rather them focus on preperations for that then a simple in-game shot.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
With the release coming up... I'd rather them focus on preperations for that then a simple in-game shot.
I don't understand that comment. How does posting a simple screenshot, which takes probably 1 minute, interfere with preparations?
That's like saying you can't call your friend on the phone to say hi to him because it'll take too long

Best answers
Zilea said:
I don't understand that comment. How does posting a simple screenshot, which takes probably 1 minute, interfere with preparations?
He means the team could use that one minute on making sure that esf 1.2 comes out on time

Best answers
yeah, i forgot that that one minute may make a definite impact on releasing ESF 1.2 on May 8 12:00 AM instead of 12:01 AM!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zilea, what do you care?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't off topic because it's his thread. If anything, his thread is off topic... with 1.2's release in less than a week why is he concerned about a screenshot? If I can find and rectify that problem than the issue is solved.

Edit- The team probably never really considers posting screenshots because it doesn't come to mind. There isn't always anything new worth posting. In 1.3 there will probably be more POTWs than there were in 1.2 because 1.3 will deal in more graphically oriented content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom