Beta 1.2 Trailer

Best answers
I just watched it and OMFG.......... it pwns. It pwns more than anything that has ever pwned before. 1.2 is gonna rock BIG TIME.

Congratulations to the team for making such a kickass mod. You've really outdone yourselves.

Best answers
It's pretty good.
though low quality isn't that great looking at so.. i'll just try downloading the high quality :)

*I sense, A good coming mod for once :)*

Best answers
It ****ing rocks i love the part at the end where vegeta says "say goodbye! FINAL FLASH!" then he dies ah **** it i love it all!

Best answers
It's right a new breed of a mod is on its way , didnt think beta 1.2 would be <b>that</b> good i must so i was amazed congratz esf team

Best answers
ahhhhahahaha i saw it all before you nah nah nah nah nahhhhh haha anyway, ya its a great video, really looking tight

Best answers
i downloading it now... it better be worth it. it usually is.

Best answers
Yep, this trailer owns, and beleive me i laughed at that vegeta thingy in the end lol. Nice work team!

Best answers
i am stunned!!! :) great work and gratz to the team!!! i specially liked the part where Freiza makes hes Telekenises and where the Disc just cut Goku middle over :D hehe looks great!!! cant wait until the release!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This should be in the cinemas :p I wub it.

Retired
Best answers
nice nice ;) very nice movie indeed. nice editting etc, good tune.

yes 1.2 is gonna be good

Best answers
1.2 is gonna rock !!
great movie lol got me all excited for the realese ..
great work esf team and thank u for one hell of a mod !!!!
and i must say that all this time waiting and gettin answerd when its done for an year was worth it .. no dout about it ...
congratz team ! Wooot !

Best answers
damn i didnt realize that the tele after-images looked so damn convincing... that was the thing that surprised me most about the video.

HAHHAHAHHA, silly vegetas!

Best answers
Hell yeah those afterimages just look so kickass! :D especially when its ur last animation always, so youll be able to do some pretty badass stuff with that! And i really like htat last part when the music fades out and comes back again, where u see short clips - just like the movie teasers ! :D Some great stuff, cant wait to play! And the tree effects - nice! Great job! :p

Best answers
Its when ur just spawned, you will have like an invincible time, indicated by the halo!

Best answers
btw the clip looks so much like show , the fists flying with that blur effect ahh the fact that we will be able to play the new beta in week makes me so damm happy :) :D

Best answers
OMG OMG why did I get sticked with a 128kbps connection.. all you guys say its amazing and I have to wait another 1:30h for the download to finish
*we'll come back*

Best answers
OMG! That trailer pwns
FAN-TAS-TIC!
I love the part that trunks is swinging around on buu's little thingy on his head (whatever you call it ;)) that looked so funny :D

*off-topic*
What's the name of the song again?
I had it... and want it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom