Which features are you looking forward to?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw Yui-Sakura start a thread like this in the Mech-Mod forums. Thought it would be a cool idea for this forum as well. To me, it's going to be all about the wall jumping and the new melee. Mobility is also going to be a lot better... so I can't wait for that either :D

Best answers
Exploring the new awesome maps and offcourse try the melee and the new wonderful piccolo,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The not-being-crashed-by-Devil-wannabes aspect of it.

Best answers
Id say Maps (hehe blush DJ-Ready :p) But also wanna try other things such as Advanced melee, because I have a feeling its gonna be better then before.

Best answers
I would have to say I'm looking forward to everything... But the one thing im also looking to use is the After Image whitch is not up there.... Looks good and have to say good job to all the team.

Best answers
i gotta say that this version of esf has a hell load of updates, enhancements and fixes. the new combo system is pretty neat but the beams dont look all that powerful, i miss the days when you could cover the map with 1 explosion :)

the new spawn flashing thing for a couple of seconds is superb, it stops spawn camping!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logistics . . . your sig . . . o_O;

I'm most looking forward to advanced melee and the new animations that go with it. Those two are definitely going to up the fun of playing.

Best answers
i wonder if groovy is actually using the advanced combat system now or still flying around doing basic meelee! keke

Best answers
I'm looking forward to the new "Atomic" missle attack....that doesn't exist.
Of course I'm looking forward to all of the above :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say advance melee and better swooping, i wont be using the wall jump much anyways, becoz before i am on a wall and jumped away i will be killed becoz of a beam or sumthing, i wont be using it in a fast paced game

Best answers
ill have to say advanced melee...and you forgot to put TELEPORT AFTER-IMAGES. those damn things are so pimp.

Best answers
especially advanced melee but of course everything lol
omg so much to do in so little time

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speaking of longer swooping... how much longer. cuz i think you should be able to swoop until you have no ki left if you want. and how much slower is the swooping? im looking forward to everything that isnt in 1.1 :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can swoop until you have no ki if you want but you should really keep yur head above water when it comes to energy. If you get down to no ki and your opponent has any left he'll take you down.

After images are great, advanced melee w/Anims is great, Canyon is great, all of the other new maps are great, Gen ball is great, less super-powered Buu is great, combos are great, new explosions are really great, even simple melee is great. It isn't like I'm not already playing, but if I had to pick one anyway I'd say the new explosions.

Best answers
PCjizzle said that the new swoop is like 3.7x original speed plus initial boost. so it comes out to being 4.7 times original and you decrease your speed the longer you swoop.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of the above ;)

I can't wait to get raped by a bot, wich will probably happen in my first lan-match, offcourse i will try out all the cool features before actually battlling someone/a bot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom