Solar Flare

Best answers
whats the point of the solar flare? when you use it you just get blinded your self so you cant really run away?

Best answers
It blinds enemies for longer I think...and its good for running away or whatever.

You could always close your eyes ;)

Best answers
lol. I dont think it blinds other people longer. and i fit does oh well. but i think in 1.2 Solar Flare shouldnt blind you.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your screen goes white for like one second, they're blinded for 12.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
micfiygd said:
whats the point of the solar flare? when you use it you just get blinded your self so you cant really run away?
well here is a little esf 1.2 hint
Flash blocks someones sight for maybe 5/10 seconds, in that time you can do a several devastating combo's, and the other person can't see... so he can't block ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac you sly dog you i never thought of that. but one problem you have to charge up first cuz it take up about 3/4's or your ki. but still i like the way you think :)

Best answers
Prozac said:
Flash blocks someones sight for maybe 5/10 seconds, in that time you can do a several devastating combo's, and the other person can't see... so he can't block ;)

That`s the real dutch spirit isn`t it (jij grapjas)
i kinda like the idea :p i will try to use it :p but i still don`t really understand how advanced melee will work.. i have read something about swooping to a player and than you got a melee strugle... something like that..

Best answers
if i get blinded i just block automatically its the first thing i thionk to do or if im feeling stupid i try to attack lol

Best answers
lol well you see me when i get blinded i push a or d and keep pushing teleport ^^ me just to l337 in 1.1 ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
/me slaps Prozac

Damn you, that was our secret ;(

Seriously, you shouldn't have said it. It'd be better if ppl find that out themselves IMO

Ah well...

Best answers
Only problem is.... after doing solar flare, do you have enough ki left for melee?

Best answers
solar flare, power-up and combo the **** out of the enemy. nasty trick, but it will work good on bots.

Best answers
Actually, wouldn't it work worse on bots? I dunno if me coded it in, but most bots don't respond to what should be rendered. (Most CS bots aren't affected by flash grenades)

Best answers
yeah well the best trick for me is when someone blinds me (and it almost doesnt happen) I toggle off flying so I drop quickly down, and of course I automaticly block, my guess is by the time he charges and gets down to find me I will get back to my sight :p

Best answers
You only get it once anyway, It doesnt take that much ki o_O (not to me anyway)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know about about but when i get blinded i just swoop after them and hit them. you can still see your target. or at least i can. so i hit them and they are like "but i solar flared you" pretty wierd

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
i dont know about about but when i get blinded i just swoop after them and hit them. you can still see your target. or at least i can. so i hit them and they are like "but i solar flared you" pretty wierd
that happens to me to, i also do that alot aswell coz i can see there names so i push right click then they start to complain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom