making evm server

Best answers
sup guys I am having a lot of trouble trying to make a esf server and any other servers like counter strike. As you probably already know that there aren't too many servers for esf so I want to make one :scared: I am using a router and there are three computers connected to it. I know you have to configure it but I want to know what ports esf uses and what type (tcp or udp). Can someone please help me...

Thanks in advance!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xecutor said:
sup guys I am having a lot of trouble trying to make a esf server and any other servers like counter strike. As you probably already know that there aren't too many servers for esf so I want to make one :scared: I am using a router and there are three computers connected to it. I know you have to configure it but I want to know what ports esf uses and what type (tcp or udp). Can someone please help me...

Thanks in advance!
Heya, welcome to the ESF forums. :eek:

There will be exponentially more servers out there than there are now when the next version (beta 1.2) is released [ 8th May, link ]. Making ESF servers is simple, I'm going to presume that you are using the Steam engine and are running on the Windows platform. For creating a server with you inside (listen server), simple start Earth's Special Forces from Steam and click on Create Server. If you want to create a dedicated server, you will need to download that from Steam and install the beta in the Dedicated Server directory. But frankly speaking, if I were you - I would wait till 1.2 released, there should be a seperate install for dedicated servers.

As for your topic title, all EVM related queries should be confined to their own forums. Stickies are your friends: link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom