'Nother new sig from me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my friends said I should take a different approach to sig making, something along the lines of this.

Personally, I liked my other ones better but.... what can you do....

Best answers
I like them both, you sure like sigs hey? Whats with the grey bit under Sasukes hair?

Best answers
hhmm, it seems like your still taking the same approach as before ? making a background and placing pictures on the side and inserting text. i think he ment u to try a totally new style, like trying new things with the background, not having the entire background just a bunch of patterns. I personally like ur new blue one u just made, its a nice step forward as the background isnt such an obvious pattern as your previous ones were. Try many styles and stick with acouple that u feel comfterbale with, most sig makers here are only good at making several types of artwork, but at these types they are really good. I personally like abstract using 3dsmax and photoshop. hhmm instead of me blaberring on here for acouple of pages just PM me if u want some tips and guiders :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the background is VERY nice (i like it =P) just blend in the pic better rather then just placing it on top, add some effect to the pic =P this one i will give.....8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've been in a sig making frenzy, what can I say. Anywys, that bg looks good because I didn't have a lot of time so I used a tut, on most of my other ones I do them custom so it looks crappier. =/

And I just realized that I accidently put the picture over the border *Slaps head*

Oh, and when I said I used a different approach, I meant that on this one I used a big pic so it's easier to cut and I only used one and put it way on the side with the text. If you look at my other sigs I think you can tell =þ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom