Getting tired

Best answers
Im getting tired of people alway picking things out of my sig so if you can do better then please do. I want people to make a Z.O.E (zone of the enders) Sig any size they want.

Best answers
You're getting tired of critisism? Because that is bound to happen, so don't let it get to you.

Best answers
ill make acouple tonight and post them all so u can choose. Oh and about critisism. Beleive me harsh critisism is nesesary. You may not like it but it is a HUGE part of learning and getting better at something. The best way for someone to learn is to be told in straight and simple words on how it can be improved or in what departments its lacking. Why do u think restaraunts and places like that hire food critics. Because if they arnt told straight to their face that at its current shape the restaraunt wont be a sucsess the managers will spend huge ammounts of money promoting it and it will just be a financial dissaster.
Many art people including modelers and skinners etc on this forum only post it to get crits so they can improve. Even when receving crits from someone that cant do better than what u can do the crits can be really good. For example, say some new person comes and postes a model in the modeling forum, and its ok but it aint great, some1 that has no idea about modeling but has seen models such as smo's and turk's etc can give crits because they know what nice models are ment to look like and where yours is lacking.
If you get alot of crits on something you post it only means that your next one is going to be beter than that one :)

Best answers
Ok i just finished the first one, i havnt watched this anime yet so i hope i used the right pictures ;(
c&c welcome of course

Best answers
That is really good nice work
by the way what program do u use to do that, i use paintshop pro 7

Best answers
eaz135 said:
Ok i just finished the first one, i havnt watched this anime yet so i hope i used the right pictures ;(
c&c welcome of course
damn, im impressed, nice sig

Best answers
hmm i guess i wont make the alternative sigs then, seems you guys like this one. although i might if i get bored :O
DV13 i use photoshop cs for the 2d work and 3dsmax 5 for my 3d abstract. But most people say bryce 5 is easier for abstract than 3dsmax 5 i got no idea how to use bryce 5 ;( . I was able to make this sigi quickly because all the 3d work is taken from my previous renders i have done before and saved.

Best answers
yea thats what i made it for :smile:

matching avatar if u want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good indeed...but the person doesn't seam to fit all that well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom