How will you do the different strength attacks in 1.2?

Best answers
I decided to re-read the manual after watching the vid like 1000000 times and wanted to ask how you do either a weak, medium, or strong attack? Is it that certain directions are assigned to these types of attack? Thanx

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its like a beam you charge it. then let go and move onto another attack. like say you wanted to punch him you would hold whatever the punch button was as long as you wanted until you wanted to do something else. someting like that. and you hold different directions. i think

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, it's as simple as holding the mouse as long as you want. The longer you hold, the stronger the attack. Although, there is a limit. And you can do any direction you want with whatever strength attack you want.

Leaving open the possibility of some pretty sweet combos ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ET you have a way with words. but i have ONE question (watch it will evlolve into more it always does) I've seen diagonal arrows. how do you do that? how do you make a diagonal arrow and what does it do? like a diagonal punch and kick what do they look like?

Best answers
When you see a diagonal arrow you can select any of the adjacent keys. ie: if you see an upper left diagonal, you can hit up, or left. As for what it does im not sure, just another way to add combos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom