Problems when Installing ESF in Windows XP

DJS

Best answers
Hello Friends, I am Brazilian and I don't speak English a lot, but, I need help, I installed ESF Beta 1.0 and I don't get to play in Windows XP, when I try to enter in the game says the following message: It is not an application of Win32.
What do I make? Will it be that the problem is Windows XP that doesn't get to turn the game because the program is not of Windows XP? Will it be that will throw a correction patch for ESF to work in Windows XP?

Who can help myself will be very thankful!!!
I thank, DJS.

Best answers
i think you should try beta 1.1, not beta 1.0.
im using 1.1 in windows xp and everything is good.
make sure you have beta 1.1, not beta 1.0 for beta 1.0 is much more buggy and more unstable.
and from what i see, you speak english just fine.

Best answers
If you're getting that error, the download probably went wrong. You should get Beta 1.1 anyways, it has more features and is less buggy.

DJS

Best answers
Thank you Friends, is my DBZ ESF version 1.0 same, but don't I know if the 1.1 work in windows XP or no, because, if it doesn't work, it will be that a patch exists for correction of this small mistake?
Thank you, but the times I confuse a little when speaking English, but, I get to communicate!!!

Thank you very much!!! :)
DJS.

Best answers
or you could just wait until saturday and get esf beta 1.2

DJS

Best answers
Half-Life CS (Counter-Strike) does it work in Windows XP? Because ESF is edited in CS Certain? ;)
If it goes, does ESF work in Windows XP, then, the mistake is not of Windows XP and yes some incompatibility with the file of ESF, will be that that mistake can be concert thrown an updating patch and correction? o_o

I think I will wait for the Full version, because the versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 are betas (tests) and that problem of not working in Windows XP maybe will also be able to be adjusted in the version Completes! Do I find? Because the patch, badly the game was thrown and I think you/they won't make him/it now. ;)

Best answers
look i have been using esf in xp for quite some time and it is a bit less buggy then other computers.
you dont need any patch or update besides the game itself.
just for you to know, dont feel sorry for you english,
almost every person here doesnt speak english as the mother language. i live in israel and speak fine english.

DJS

Best answers
For assaf:

Thank you very much, do I Like ESF a lot, the first time I played in a Lan House, today I do want ESF in my computer, for that, without being annoying he/she would like to do a question, will it Be that they anger to adjust that mistake of ESF, because, I tried of everything to Turn ESF 1.0 and anything, did I download ESF 1.1 but didn't I still test him/it, will it be that they will correct that mistake in little time? Because ESF is the best game of Dragon Ball Z that I already saw for PC.

Best answers
now i dont realy know what the **** you are talking about, for any xp/pc ive seen esf works good.
are you sure you have half life installed on you computer? esf is a mod for halflife, not a game for himself.

DJS

Best answers
Maybe the problems that is, don't I have CS Half-life Installed in my PC, but, did they tell me that it perfectly works, but, will it be that ESF needs to have Half-Life installed in PC obligatorily? Then if ESF needs of installed CS, as I do for adding ESF over CS? :(

Best answers
ESF is a modification, not a game. You need Counter-Strike or Half-Life to play it.

DJS

Best answers
I already suspected, thank you very much vanji!!!

DJS

Best answers
Personal, do I have one more question, as I install ESF over Counter-Strike? Don't I know how I make that, can anybody help myself? What files me of ESF I pass over CS? o_o

Observation: Excuse me for my Flood friends, but, I need that answer me that question. :(

Best answers
The only thin you must do is to copy the esf folder into your counter-strike one. (on WON)

so it looks like:

...\Sierra\Counter-Strike\esf

DJS

Best answers
Thank you for the clues friends, I managed to do what you spoke, only that he has one more problem, when I will play the game (ESF) display two messages: "Could not open bitmap file", 'gfx/shell/bnts_main.bmp', and the segunte is like this: "Keybord bindings file 'kb_keys.lst' i empty", and the game doesn't work. :(
What do I make friends? I need a clue or it helps to overcome that problem in that file!
Thank you very much,
DJS. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom