Countdown poll to ESF

Best answers
We're down to 3 days left...
I was hoping we could post our comments and excitement towards the release date, and talk about our feelings to how we're going to spend our time, what we look forward to, etc about the patch.

I, personally, will plan on blowing my whole weekend to ESF 1.2 :)

Best answers
Same, :D Cant wait, well actually i can, got a huge assignment due soon.. :|

Best answers
Ouch, i'm going to try and get everything done before saturday :D

Best answers
i might go to my friends house this weekend to set up a lan again and good thing he has dsl :] beable to try it online right away

Best answers
its goona be good
im having a release party kinda thing as well (just a lan)
but the thing is i only have 56k (ph34r teh 56k)

and another problem is im in new zealand

Best answers
i hate 56kb so much and my father keeps telling me that my internet is good enough the way it is. He dosent know anything about pc so he doesnt know my pain :cry:

Best answers
haha ouch, i went through the same pain for years. You know what turned it around? My constant complaining of whenever my internet died/failed on downloading over a period of about 10-14 months :\

Best answers
yea i hate it so much. Wish we didnt have a farm, then i would beable to have a diffrent job and pay for my own dsl. Cant wait untill the day when he lets lose and finally says yes!! that will be a new holiday for me :p

Best answers
i will learn the whole day today for the test tomorrow, and then its friday: time to go outside and learn sum acrobatics.

Best answers
and on saturday ill just roll over remebering that you guys are doing school work and such =p
i live in newzealand and its not released untill sunday for me

and i also roll over in pain as i only have 56k and see an 3-4 hour down load comming)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gpas said:
and on saturday ill just roll over remebering that you guys are doing school work and such =p
i live in newzealand and its not released untill sunday for me

and i also roll over in pain as i only have 56k and see an 3-4 hour down load comming)
As it stands the full installer with mp3s/highdetail textures is ~220 MB... I see a download much longer then 2-3 hours, even if you stick with the lite version -_-

Best answers
Indeed. That would be something along the lines of around 7 hours or so.

Me? I'll be happy as long as my router doesn't screw itself up again like last time when NS 3.04a was released -_-

Best answers
lol gpay i live in newzeland to, can you plz add me to ur aim msn or icq, then well talk about having a game of esf 1.2 :)pm me if you are up for it :D i never new there were other nz people accept for me well anyways i cant wait for 1.2 i realy want to play and cant wait

Best answers
I'll be spending the time waiting with playing some MTA (as soon as I get unbanned... little misunderstanding, don't ask), and checking the ESF forums. I'll be having no problems downloading 1.2, seeing how I got broadband and all... :D

Best answers
*** for me too... mesa = australia....... teh badness.... mesa get it on sunday la......

edit: omfg ....... g4y filter bans the word g4y too rofl

Best answers
I'm goin to spend the whole weekend on 1.2 and every other weekends.

Best answers
Hobomaster said:
*** for me too... mesa = australia....... teh badness.... mesa get it on sunday la......

edit: omfg ....... g4y filter bans the word g4y too rofl
That filter is there for a reason... you're not supposed to evade it.

(bet I'm gonna get pwned by Karrde for this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom