ESF:DS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, Ill be hosting 1 ESF 1.2b Server in the name of ESFStuff. Youll see it up right away. \o/

Best answers
Just out of curiousity: where? Is it an American, Euro or Asian server? Will it be dedicated?

(I don't have ESF installed anymore, so I can't check to see if you have a server up currently.)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bwah i hope european... usa have enough servers ffs >_<

Uub

Best answers
aus! any 1 seen kiddy grade bloody good. :p

Best answers
What? how can we join if we have no clientpack(not full, i mean same like evm). Or do you mean you will host it when 1.2 full is out?

Best answers
that serverpack thing on the main page is in preparation so that dedicated server admins and stuff can get their servers ready so that we can play immediatly after the full esf is out...i think the dedicated serverpack only has the mod....nothing of models, sounds etc etc etc.

Best answers
Well when i installed i saw models, sounds, maps and sprites when it install the game. There is models and other stuff...at all maybe.

Best answers
yes you probly find models and such but the code would be very lacking (i think any way)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uub, warning for spam.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I think ESF have tons of mirrors spamming the whole globe, its always good to see more though :)

ESF Stuff is american I think..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
huh what does that got to do with this ? o_O the dude is talking about an actuall esf SERVER of 1.2 for ppl to play in ^o^

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys of course things come with the server >.> But without the server you don't get the client-side anything. The server has a cache of anims I believe along with models which is why you can't switch models mid-game now, but the code doesn't have everything. The server controlls a lot of data but the clients contain what you need you play 1.2 as 1.2 and not 1.1 with a new melee system.

And damn, it's being released tomorrow, who cares? She's talking about having a server up for when people finally get the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom