WTF!!

Best answers
ESF dedicated wtf is that?? plz tell me
is it the Game? :laff:

Best answers
NO. The Dedicated Server Pack is to create a so-called Dedicated Server, so people who have the Client (which is what will be released tomorrow) can play on them.

Best answers
ow cool.. so i cant to with this dedicated stuff nothing right now?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killu14 said:
ow cool.. so i cant to with this dedicated stuff nothing right now?
A dedicated server is a non-graphical application which allows clients/users to connect and lets them play on the server. If you want to make your own PLAYABLE server (listen server), wait for the full client-side installation to be released.

killu14 said:
some one help me i made a server dedicated but it didnt have nothing no HUD no attacks i olney could walk around in the map?? WTF!!
here is a screenshot http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/esf_nameks_revival0001.bmp

must i have ESF 1.1 on? wuts worng does it onley run on steam! :cry:
Firstly, a DEDICATED SERVER is exactly what it's name implies - dedicated. You are not meant to play with an installation of the dedicated server. You need the client side full install in order to play beta 1.2 - which will be released in due time. Please stop trying to hack away (a general term) and use the dedicated server as a client installation in order to play 1.2, you will get nothing but dissappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom