ESF Release Party, Beta 1.2

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those who haven't seen the news posted on the main page:
Mastasurf said:
Alrighty! We have decided on a time for the release party. It will be held at 9pm/21:00 GMT on Saturday May 8th. I hope to see you all there :0). If you need help finding where the release party is held please consult our IRC section of the site.
---

What is a release party?
A 'party' in our main IRC channel, where all the users and fans of ESF are welcome to come and join in on some fun before/during the actual release of the beta. This is your chance to come and talk to the development team members and beta testers first-hand and ask all the questions you would like to.

What's 'fun' about the release party?
You get to see exclusive never seen before video footage and still screenshots of the beta :). You get your questions answered by the people who actually made the mod.

Ok enough chitter-chatter, GET ME TO THE PARTY!
http://www.esforces.com/irc.php

---

Please note that if you are stuck somewhere and want technical help with anything related to Earth's Special Forces - you can join #esf-help and our staff members will be more than happy to offer you some 1on1 assistance. Also, if you wish to find players to play ESF with or wish to advertise your servers or just want to find a quick scrim, then you can join #esf-league (the official earth league/scrims/tournament channel).

---

Any questions about the Release Party? Any comments? Please keep them confined to this thread. ^_^

Best answers
GODDAMMIT!!! Why did it have to be 21.00 GMT!? Now I gotta wait till sunday :cry: It's not fair!!

Best answers
Me 2... What time Is it being relesed in Australia :S can someone translate

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
21:00 GMT is a good time, that is for american´s and europeans,
its 22:00 in the netherlands. it is way better then the previous releases, they were like 3/4 o´clock in the morning for me.

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
fatbuu aussie time that would be about 6am sunday morning

Best answers
Well in finland its...gmt2+ so its 23.00 i think...Darn! i dont even have time to play it. Hey this is maybe stupid question but will the party be in gamesurge or mIRC?

Retired
Best answers
both barkarot.

you use the program mIRC to connect to GameSurge. GameSurge is the server where #esf is located.

so you use the program called mIRC to connect to GameSurge.

Best answers
i'm coming... :D i would like to see the new screens and movies... but... will u send them over mIRC? mIRC is like the slowest upload/download program ever :) would it not be better to just make some hosts and then just give us links on the #esf? :D if u are not already doing that :)

Best answers
WAH? 9:00pm? ****>_< i wont be able to get it then>_<

am not on the net on sunday, am at collage all day monday(not back untill 11pm) and am away tuesday and i get back friday>_<

ahhh! its going to take me forever to get it lol, but i will try to get to the partah :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i'll join myself was just joking on that previous topic jeez ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, maybe i´m there aswell, seems like fun. but there´s a 75% chance i´m getting drunk at the same moment :)

Best answers
ohh no... just remembered something... while we were drunk yesterday my friend told that he would keep another party at Saturday... :( so i dont think i can join u guys :(

Best answers
ill just join and leave my comp on till monday just so i can be part of the action in sprit >_>'

Best answers
yea, i will be at the party, i just had to check if i would be busy, and am not, so i will be there :D
cant wait for da partah!
lol nice sig super bolt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm lemme think ..what time would it be in germany?i don´t know much about this timezones things. :p
but if i can i´ll join for sure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heheh thx gr00vy gonna look at that .maybe you should post this in a new thread so n00bs like me won´t ask for the tiem of the party :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom