ESF beta 1.2..... id like to ask something.

Uub

Best answers
Hey guys i live in Australia. Ive been wondering how long it will take for me to get 1.2 since im in australia. Will i have to get it may 9th or just late may 8th. Also when will it be released on gamearena because i download fast on their website. Thanks alot please give me an answer :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It all depends on your connection and how busy the server is. Seeing how I have never heard of game arena and Oktagon is being used to host all the files than theres slim to no chance of getting it hosted there.

Best answers
We have to wait another day to get it :S :S :S
It Comes Out Australia approx 5 am Sunday Morning
And we will get slow downloads becaue the Americans will hog it... ;/

Best answers
About 7am-9am depending where in Australia you are.

How fast you get it, depends how good your connection is, as far as gamesarena goes, I know they had a mirror for it last time so they will probably have it this time around.

Best answers
dudes i would believe Ozforces is going to have a mirror.... they did for the dedicated version... Plus they have a sever up and running now... plus two esforces.com Aus severs

Best answers
plus i am planning to host a dedicated server (from now) so anyone who doesnt have shocking ping to SA can join

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20 minutes - 9+ hours depending on connection

Uub

Best answers
i got cable will i download it in about half an hour. im willing to wait atleast 1 hour. Do you think it will take atleast 1 hour with cable from australia.

Best answers
As has been mentioned ozforces should have it up for download. Just go and download somthing such as the dedicated server http://www.ozforcesfiles.com/

It doesnt matter what u download that will give u an idea of the speeds you can get from them. Remember though when it comes out speeds will probly be slower as alot of people will be downloading it.

Uub

Best answers
so ezforces is hosting it but its a broken link right now?? the update is 213 meg thats great!! and thats full version am i right?? hopefully i get it quickly tomorrow i wanna play all day.

Best answers
*turns alarm clock on to 6:30* Knowing me i wont be able to sleep at all and spend my whole night clicking refresh >_> , 6am aint that long , could be worse o.o

Best answers
r u in australlia supabol? Im doin the exact same as you, refresh, wait refresh, wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom