Question about Esf

Best answers
Will Esf 1.2 be a full mod, or will we need to install it on top of 1.1?
Will there be 2 diff downloads? Like a full and a Addon to 1.1?
Bots are included Im assuming, But Is theres a Piccolo cape transformation? :(
With the advanced Melee is it always possible to hit someone? I mean Say me someone = in strength and skill at esf, would be able to hit eachother at all ? or would it be a stale mate with the advanced melee as whatever u throw at em they can block..

thanks yanks!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FatBuu said:
Will Esf 1.2 be a full mod, or will we need to install it on top of 1.1?
Will there be 2 diff downloads? Like a full and a Addon to 1.1?
Bots are included Im assuming, But Is theres a Piccolo cape transformation? :(
With the advanced Melee is it always possible to hit someone? I mean Say me someone = in strength and skill at esf, would be able to hit eachother at all ? or would it be a stale mate with the advanced melee as whatever u throw at em they can block..

thanks yanks!
Beta 1.2 will be a full modification by itself, we are not releasing any update patches from the previous 1.1 version. The bots will be included, yes. The caped piccollo didn't make it to 1.2. Yes you can hit someone with advanced melee..., you do require skill and some luck to successfully block everything the opponent throws at you. The new beta is easy to learn, but we didn't completely eliminate the aspect of skill - those who play the game a lot will eventually master the advanced melee to a good level.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Beta 1.2 will be a full modification by itself, we are not releasing any update patches from the previous 1.1 version. The bots will be included, yes. The caped piccollo didn't make it to 1.2. Yes you can hit someone with advanced melee..., you do require skill and some luck to successfully block everything the opponent throws at you. The new beta is easy to learn, but we didn't completely eliminate the aspect of skill - those who play the game a lot will eventually master the advanced melee to a good level.
i thought there was a upgrade........ esf 1.2 lite or somthing around 132 megs

thats wat i saw at a mirror in OZ, removed now

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Bang Attack said:
i thought there was a upgrade........ esf 1.2 lite or somthing around 132 megs

thats wat i saw at a mirror in OZ, removed now
The lite version is a stripped down version for those who don't want the fancy stuff, like mp3's and 24-bit textures.

Best answers
alright..... someone should tell Ozforces thats its not an upgrade... me remembers it has it

Best answers
So with the new melee, it is always possible to hit the other person, no matter how good they are, its just harder?

Best answers
From what I gathered, it will take some skill but its not that hard to pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom