Time Left???

Best answers
how long do we have to wait now i mean how many hours is left to release PLZ tell cause i check the front page every 10-15 min :cry:

Best answers
At time of writing, it's around 5:20 GMT. So you have 3:40 hours left until the release party, not the release not the release not the release not the release NOT THE RELEASE OF 1.2!

The party's at 21:00 GMT today, and they won't release it right away (since they'll be showing pics for a while). I think it's safe to say that it'll be released at least an hour after the party starts, so you probably have a wait at least of 4:40 hours.

Best answers
i thought that maybe the release party would be held when 1.2 is released so that people can get the time spend :rolleyes:

Best answers
Maybe, but don't bet on it. If I remember correctly, 1.0 came out something like 30-45 mins after its release party.

By the way, you can change the forum time displayed to be in GMT if you want to keep track. I think it's in your user options. That way you can see from the posts how long you have without the use of math, which seems to be a bit too much for people to handle. :laff:

Best answers
:devgrin:
Mystic Snidely said:
At time of writing, it's around 5:20 GMT. So you have 3:40 hours left until the release party, not the release not the release not the release not the release NOT THE RELEASE OF 1.2!

The party's at 21:00 GMT today, and they won't release it right away (since they'll be showing pics for a while). I think it's safe to say that it'll be released at least an hour after the party starts, so you probably have a wait at least of 4:40 hours.
:devgrin: actually this msg was posted at 4:15 GMT
just thought id let u know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE: 2 1/2 hours left till release party =D

it would be good if a super mod would fuse all these threads that are basically the same thing into one super thread, like esf 1.2 release thread

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. Spam has got to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom