1.2 models

Best answers
i think the esf team should have taken a bit more time to reskin or remodel their models,i mean the new piccolo rox and compared to him the others look mmmhh not so good,i think that model set a new standard.okay they made a few improvements on goku or trunks and gohan,but it doesnt make a real difference.anyway i havent seen good model releases for a long time now.and i dont think that there will come good models to replace all of esf´s characters in next time.
what i want to say is,esf team take your time with next release to improve your models.and keep up with your programming work.god job!

blargh sorry for my bad english.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the team made all new models the game would NOT be getting released today. There would still be a month or two of work to do.

Best answers
If the team made all new models the game would NOT be getting released today. There would still be a month or two of work to do
if the models look good,its worth the time.and i didnt mean the release tonight(i know the times too short already-.-),i meant a next release.

and again sorry for my extremely bad english!

Best answers
i hope all model are new ( exept piccolo and gohan ) for the 1.3 ^^ now mr smo is in the team yeah :d

Best answers
Oh nm didnt know u meant 1.3 thought u were refering to 1.2
my message is already edited ;)

so what do you guys think about that,i mean that esf should take more time for models and not for release?

Best answers
i hope 1.3 brings small fixes and grafic improvements, and they release it soon, cause they probably ran out of ideas

Best answers
mmhhh they cant run out of ideas XD there are too much chars in dbz they can bring up in new releases,until they have all chars of db dbz and dbgt XD and another thing they can work on is a fusion system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
next big thing that will be in next release is probably gonna be"Enhanced" (Flashier) and more Transformations. i think that being ssj2 and up would have electricity sparking around the model.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team plans on remaking the models for every last character, eventually. And no, they haven't run out of ideas, on half-life radio, Masta said they have up to 1.6 planned, and Joe said 1.9 (later).

1.3 is the addition of extra transformations, hopefully completely unlike EVM/EEA.

Best answers
The team plans on remaking the models for every last character, eventually. And no, they haven't run out of ideas, on half-life radio, Masta said they have up to 1.6 planned, and Joe said 1.9 (later).
woah sounds very cool to me.i hope esf team will realize all that.

Best answers
If you dont like the models in esf then just download new ones , it will
only be a matter of days before 1.1 models will be converted to 1.2 :]
Just check esf-world.com in a few days :yes:

Best answers
If you dont like the models in esf then just download new ones , it will only be a matter of days before 1.1 models will be converted to 1.2
are you sure?anyway there arent very good models for 1.1 now,the only really good model i know of is azn and smo´s mystick gohan and it was just luck that azn said that it should be released,almost everytime all good models will never be released to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom