1.2 special combos

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in the videos shown to us on irc, there were special combos possible to peform. Wondered if you guys (the team) will ever tell us the combinations to pull these off?....

Best answers
I've been trying to figure out how to do them too, but with no success. I really want to know how.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll figure them out eventually ^_^

Og'

Best answers
I did trunkses.... think it was left right left... in the form of hard medium hard.... not sure..

Best answers
I looked back at the videos and saw that many of the combos contained down, down foward, foward or down, down back, back...

Best answers
omg this sounds like mortal kombat...why dont you let people find out for themselves?

Best answers
Just watch the vid study it and try to fake it lol it worked for me XD

btw why do i see 3 goku heads when he's messed up by a disc o_O

Best answers
I coulda swore i saw a guy ingame in a melee battle and did a back flip and did a small ki ball in the guys face >_O.... and they were still in battle... :|

maybe i was just drinkn too much of that ToM juice :|

Best answers
its easy .. some of that combos .. is the advanced melee with the manual combos ( my own created combo ) .. and the other ones with shadows ... are the result of the advanced melee struggle .. ;)

Best answers
about melee stuggle how do u get in to the strugle where there teleporting punch and kicking around the place

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't. The only struggle you can do is advanced vs advanced where you lock hands and someone gets a combo out of it.

Best answers
Im confused with the new melee , when you start the prepunchs then you begin the combo's is it natural to get pushed back? , or are they getting the uper hand on me?

Best answers
combos are easy to figure out, just not so easy to anticipate the randoms.. basically if you get more random keys you win and get to do a combo.

Best answers
Well, I did a finishing off move with trunks, all I did was random punches and the last on I did a hard attack, the guy gor cut in half and it sayed "SWORD-KILL"

Best answers
The Sword kill ,my friend, is
Strong Down
or
Strong Diagonal
Its my favorite move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think half of you understand what im on about, go and download this movie.
Oh, btw, was there ever a video 3 ? If so, does anyone have the link?

Best answers
Are there even special combos (game is downloading as we speak..havnt tried yet)? Or are there just cool lookin manual combos and the adv melee struggle combos?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, there are special combos to peform with specific directions, types of hits and the power of them, and i think i've figured them both out =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom