Downloading !!!!!!!

Best answers
Hey i have extreme high speed cable that downloads more then 500 kb/s. But on esf-world and other sites it only downloads at 30 kb/s. I cant even finish download. I pay more money for faster internet and it dosent even wanna download fast.Is there a link that that dosent go slow? Can some one please tell me im diang to play esf 1.2.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no link that doesnt go slow. Millions of people (ok, maybe just thousands) are trying to DL at the same time you are, just think about it. If you were one of the lucky first (like i was), you could be downloading about 200 kbps

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is slow because all the servers hosting the file are being flooded with people trying to get esf.

Best answers
I know that i was just bored here waiting for it too finish downloading :laff: its at 23% omg soo long

Best answers
lol , i have the beta 1.2 =D ,and ya guys love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Which link if its RedRiot on esf-world.com thats noo good eventualy its gonna shut down. Befor i was at 75% and i was download at 90 kb/s and it shut down. Omg i was soo made i felt like killing some one.Soo never take that 1 trust me.Itride it soo many times and it always did the same thing.And hey who ever has the real ESF Beta 1.2 is it beter then the deticated server that u can download on the site or its pretty much the same ?

Best answers
Can u type the link copy.paste And is it the same thing or its beter then deticated server from esforces.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got to 154kbs/ 21 mins 213 megs . and it seems very buggy to me, maybe its just me. maybe servers need updated, but the new piccolo looks nice :) the swoop is cool too.

Best answers
me 42 kb/s and i got extreme high speed cabke mine should go up to 500 kb/s u guys think u got it bad ur crazy

Best answers
@ 210 KB/Sec, which is my max. I'm downloading the game.

Seems that the 'differently' link works fine with me :)

Within.... 20 min I'll have the game :D O joy happy me :D

EDIT:
And... I'm finished downloading 17 min 20 sec ;)

Best answers
What download managers do you guys use? I'm using getright but it cant seem to connect to any.

Best answers
I'll just be sitting here twiddling my thumbs for the next 22 hours while i wait for this piece of a turdburger 56k modem to download the mod at 2-3 kbps.

SO SHUT YOUR FRIGGING CAKE HOLES ABOUT YOUR "SLOW" 90kbps etc. DOWNLOAD SPEEDS.

Are there bots for this version yet? Because God knows I can't frigging play online...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom