Buu's Bodypart

Best answers
Heyzz

If i recall correctly Buu should have gotten Bodypart in this release ( outline thingy ) and he doesn't , so here is what i did , i started ti play with Buu and checked out all his moves , and i noticed "bodypart" wasn't there then i checked Buu's class and the move wasn't in the list and i knew that they added a new attack for Freeza so i checked his class 2 and it didnt have his new attack either so i though that they just forgot to add the attacks to their classes and then i checked the Buu model and it had the animation for the move ( weird ) so i thought if the models would be there aswell it should be in there and i checked ... even the models for the attack were there ( weird ) so it has everything except the actual move . or did i miss something and can you use this move , if so post reply here

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza's new attack is there, you must be using the dedicated server...
anyhow, frieza's attack is in 1.2 but buu's bodypart isnt...and the wierd'st thing is that i can see the bodypart models in the models diractory...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu's body part was taken out last minute do to coding issues.

Best answers
What about Generic Ball?? I haven't seen this in the game at all :(

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Secondary fire with generic beam.

Best answers
Its there press secondairy fire with generic beam , and Hsu thx thats all i needed to know and SV i have the full version and yes Freeza's new attack is in-game its just not on his attack list thats why i thought Buu's attack could be in aswell , but my question is awnsert now thx ^^

*like this*
ATTACKS -
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Frieza Disk
Finger Laser
Sensu Beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom