Problem when attacked.

Best answers
When I play and get meleed, my screen goes all wild. I don't see my player getting hit or anything and my screen just goes crazy like I'm in a first person view and I'm moving my mouse all around. At one time when I was getting hit, my screen went black. i saw the arrows up to counter but I could see what was going on or any of the action. I unistalled and reinstalled the game and still have the same prob. Can someone help me. Thanks

Best answers
catalyst said:
When I play and get meleed, my screen goes all wild. I don't see my player getting hit or anything and my screen just goes crazy like I'm in a first person view and I'm moving my mouse all around. At one time when I was getting hit, my screen went black. i saw the arrows up to counter but I could see what was going on or any of the action. I unistalled and reinstalled the game and still have the same prob. Can someone help me. Thanks
I have the same problem. When I get hit by someones melee attack, the camera goes berserk on me until the combo is done. While this is happening I can't see anything, thus, I can't counter. On top of that, when I use melee attacks, I can't see my character, only the opponents. I'd love to figure out whats wrong here. It kinda brings the fun down a bit for me when I can't counter a thing, or see me doing a combo. Thanks.

Best answers
I'm glad that some one else saw this issue. I hope someone can helpus out with this because I can't play the game when it's like that,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't use first person, use third. I still don't see why they haven't taken it out yet. So use third person because melee can't be done in first person.

Best answers
we were using third person. At least I was. The problem is solved for me anyway, I runs perfect in steam with no issues. Won is where it was messed up for me.

Best answers
Well there is bound to be problems with WON, since its optimised for Steam. Ive already found some problems with WON, but they were minor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom