Maxplayers

Best answers
Yo. Maxplayers is standard 32. Tonight a wanted to practice with someone, so i thought, i take a server for 2 ppl. So i do: maxplayers 2. I had to do it before i created a server because it can't be changed during the game.

So i putted maxplayers on 2 and created a server. When i looked @ maxplayers it was 32 again? WTF?

Then I created a server with bots? (well i don't know what i did but the server filled with bots (after i did maxplayers 32) and the bots came and came, en there where 19 bots or something.

So my question is. HOW can i make a server where i can practice with somebody else... SO A 2 PLAYER SERVER! I've read the FAQ 3 times now and i can't find it. On #esf-help they also don't know a correct answer, but on the net I see servers with different maxplayernumbers so it SHOULD be possible. PLEASE HELP!

Edit:
Ow and when this is fixed i think i'm playing the PERFECT mod ;) very nice work guys :)!

Best answers
Go into your listen.cfg or is it server.cfg ... anyways... edit it from there you should know what to do.

Best answers
Well k, i shall try it, but this is the only way? To bad you can't fix it in the normal manu.

Best answers
It doesn't work i'm afraid. :(

And when i make a server my friend can't join because the server is not responding he says (and the ip adres is on 192.168 ??? stupid)

I already tried sV_lan 0

Best answers
Dang, what's that tool called again? ... Loook on ESF STUFF or ESF WORLD (links on the mainpage) ... in one of them there is a download to a program for ESF that launches a server through a program where u can change the name, max players.. etc.. etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom