Thank You ESF Team!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought i'd say thanks for all ur hard work on 1.2, all the threads that are out right now are about bugs and such but i'd like to say thanks and i appreciate it, and one more thing Advanced Melee pwns!

[and i think it would be cool if some other people would say thanks also]

THANKS!

Best answers
yes even tho im still downloading it. thanks

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome job you guys!
im enjoying every moment, thanks for all the hard work you put in this mod, thanks to every single team member,
heh it's been a while since i played a good game...1.2 owns!!!

Best answers
YES YES... this is the BEST game ever man... its the coolest.. id like to say thanks and... KEEP UP THE GODLIKE WORK... there are bugs... but never mind that now.. its the best game out right now!!!

Best answers
i would like to thank every team member and host for esf 1.2 they have put alot of work and alot of time into this mod....thanx

Best answers
Good job guys, your persistance and incredible amounts of skill and talent have sure as hell paid off, ESF 1.2 is the beginning of a mod revolution :p

Best answers
LoL ESF 1.2 is the best mod ever, LOL it's the best GAME ever:D Thank you all for your great work, and for party with movies&pictures they're great too!!!!

Best answers
i love this game...thanks to the Team!
i nevrr had a greater DBz feeling like in this game---i love the new system and form now on were all n00bs and its all new for us:)
so it's n00b friendly and the community can grow

Best answers
Thank you ESf team!! This game is the BEST I've ever played!! Keep up the good work you guys! I can't stop playing this game!! I love the new melee so much! I haven't found any bugs either ^_^ So Good Job!!

Best answers
its freakin mad
my mate is comin over to play it :)
i love the melee
n how u can change the camera view during transformations n melee struggles
ur all champions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom