Unhappy....

Best answers
im very unhappy that:

1) The speed of the game has slowed down

2) You can no longer target players, making it way harder to melee or find your opponent.

3) I installed it for Counter-Strike, the screen for esf in the console is missing

4) I installed it for counter-strike, when i load a map files are missing...

5) Can no longer teleport very fastly

6) Can no longer be trunks???

7) Too hard to engage in combos with bots

8) Game crashes when try to set bot still to EASIEST SKILL

9) Converting to Steam?! (STEAM SUCKS, AND TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD)

------
Things i like:

1) Can do swoop when you feel like it

2) Trails when you teleport

3) bots integrated within ESF

4) More stuff, generally

Anyone Else?

Uub

Best answers
Read the manual it should help how to attack players. Press w twice and when your flying come in contact with your opponent. When you do it will sometimes say head on or you will hit him 12 times depends on how much ki you got. Its easier to control, not many people just fly away and make you dizzy any more like in 1.1. Its simple and i like it slower.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleport was being abused like mad in 1.1 and that has been rectified. You can still teleport fast, the gap is only .15 seconds, you just can't use a bind or spin a mousewheel.

Steam doesn't suck, and you can still play it on won.

You can play as trunks -_-' I assume you were on a server with class restrictions and there were already the maximum number of Trunks players.

It isn't as hard to find your opponent as you think. You do get used to it, and you do start lookiing for character models instead of just a big red box. Use your radar too.

The game's speed as far as movement has slowed down but I find that as far as action and melee are concerned it's only sped up. Simple melee doesn't knock you as far as 1.1 or 1.0 melee allowing you to get back into the action faster, advanced melee has you slaming arrows and trying to perform combos, and outside of it you're mixing forward, side, up, down, and backswoops, along with teleportation to get the hump on your opponent. Also note that you recover more quickly from getting slammed into walls and the ground than you did in 1.1 .

Best answers
mysticssjgoku4 said:
im very unhappy that:

1) The speed of the game has slowed down

2) You can no longer target players, making it way harder to melee or find your opponent.

3) I installed it for Counter-Strike, the screen for esf in the console is missing

4) I installed it for counter-strike, when i load a map files are missing...

5) Can no longer teleport very fastly

6) Can no longer be trunks???

7) Too hard to engage in combos with bots

8) Game crashes when try to set bot still to EASIEST SKILL

9) Converting to Steam?! (STEAM SUCKS, AND TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD)

------
Things i like:

1) Can do swoop when you feel like it

2) Trails when you teleport

3) bots integrated within ESF

4) More stuff, generally

Anyone Else?

1. Ha Slowed Down The Speed Increased Actually

2. if u have good aim u wouldnt have to worry about that..

3. console is not really a reason dislike the game

4. dont know nothing about counterstrike so cant comment

5. ..uhh i have yet to see any indications that the teleportation slowed down

6. you can be trunks -_-

7. then play agasint human players

8. again play with humans and maybe u just did something wrong in the bot area

9. I use to think the same way u do until i tried it and its much better than won gives me less lag too ^_^

Overall i think the game is 5xtimes better than 1.1 the melee just takes getting use to but when u get past that its way funer not to metion wall jumping out of situations ^_^..

Best answers
It is Slower Sakura u think u wouldve noticed that :rolleyes: thats comon sense ..anyway im unhappy as well i have most of the problems u listed

Best answers
Actually i noticed too that the speeds seems much faster..dont know where everyone got the idea that it slowed down :S

Best answers
Also sorry about the number 3 mystic..u never said u disliked the game .

Best answers
Sakura said:
1. Ha Slowed Down The Speed Increased Actually

2. if u have good aim u wouldnt have to worry about that..

3. console is not really a reason dislike the game

4. dont know nothing about counterstrike so cant comment

5. ..uhh i have yet to see any indications that the teleportation slowed down

6. you can be trunks -_-

7. then play agasint human players

8. again play with humans and maybe u just did something wrong in the bot area

9. I use to think the same way u do until i tried it and its much better than won gives me less lag too ^_^

Overall i think the game is 5xtimes better than 1.1 the melee just takes getting use to but when u get past that its way funer not to metion wall jumping out of situations ^_^..
1. as said, it decreased

2. ive got great aim, that is irrelivant, locking on is better

3. it is still a bug, i dont like bugs

4. ok

5. it slowed down.... try it in 1.1, then 1.2 youll see the differnce

6. yeah, just the bot was taking up the slot for trunks.

7. not everyone has cable internet you know....

8. satillite isnt a good enough connection for online games such as half-life, again no everyone have cable

9. see very little differnce in lag, and it is slower. I got a fast computer, and it still takes 30mins to install the thing and configure it.... plus when i start it, it takes like 20secs for it to load.... Not my computers problem, happens on my other computer too.

===========
Anime Legend said:
Actually i noticed too that the speeds seems much faster..dont know where everyone got the idea that it slowed down :S
Mabe your guys' frames per second raised after the patch.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that slowed down is swooping and Mousewheel teleport speed. Those don't make up the speed of the game.

Steam isn't designed to be shut off every time you stop using it so if you don't do that you wont have to worry about those starting up speeds.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
The only thing that slowed down is swooping and Mousewheel teleport speed. Those don't make up the speed of the game.

Steam isn't designed to be shut off every time you stop using it so if you don't do that you wont have to worry about those starting up speeds.

Haha, are you kidding me?
Ok you know what i mean, dont try to make it more complicated than it really is.

Well, it should be designed that way, so i dont have to keep that P.O.S program on, taking up some of my ram...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is being knocked 200 feet through the air faster than getting punched 10 times in the face and getting to retaliate instantly, or faster than being knocked 60 feet and swoop back at your opponent? I'd suggest beam jumping. The cost has been cut in 1.2 and it's a fast way to get around.

Best answers
the movement of the Player is slower, not the combos....
You move slower, but when engaged you move faster, that doesnt help catch your oppenent
quit making everything sound like im saying something im not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The swooping is a bit slower, but that doesn't matter, becuase it's the same speed for everyone. So catching your opponent should be no harder than it was before. He isn't going any faster than you. I think it's better that the swooping speed was decreased, you can actually see wahts going on, and be more strategic when you play. Overall, the game has become more fast-paced, looks tons better, smoother, and much more fun in my opinion.

Best answers
yeah, but if you are used to the fast, fast paced game since 1.0 and with evm.
it is a great deduction, but nothing i cant work with :)
i was just merely pointing out a few things, i didnt like that were changed.

But overall i belive it is still better than 1.1

The thing i wish wasnt removed was the targeting.

Best answers
The old melee system was far to simple, and VERY boring. This is advanced, there for givin you sum fun. When you enter combos, you can dodge and counter, its fun. The gameplay definatly exeeds the old, you should get use to it more before complaining.

Best answers
IMO targeting being taken out is the BEST thing the team did, it was such a pain to get someone targeted. And if the person was a good player they could take you down to 1/4 of your health sometimes because the targeting didn't feel like working.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ur right able the slowness part, the walk runing swooping and overall movment has decreased in speed, which kinda blows, aiming seems kinda okward too, but its really fun :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
stop complaining and get used to the new esf

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to close this... It is a new game get used to it. Do you want me to buy you some diapers because you are crying like a baby. It also seems like you are pissed because you are no longer good at esf and need to learn how to play. Maybe you went into a server and got your ass handed to you and that made you cry so now you complain. Not one tester really cared about the flight speed, one thing we all agreed on was that all the changed made to the game only made it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom